Profile for The Kimi-Chan Experience > Reviews

Content by The Kimi-Chan ...

The Kimi-Chan Experience
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
3M 8810 Cup Shaped Particulate Respirator - Blue (3-Piece)
3M 8810 Cup Shaped Particulate Respirator - Blue (3-Piece)

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality piece of kit, 25 Aug. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a 3 piece cup-shaped face mask designed to keep out fine particulates. There are a variety of face masks that can be purchased to keep from breathing dust and other fine debris that is encountered when woodworking or doing other DIY where smoke or other fine particulates may be breathed in. The cheapest of course, is nothing but some thick ppaer shaped like a up and held on with a single pair of straps. Those are good enough for some short jobs with not a lot of dust, but for others, this is a much better choice. The three layers filter more of the debris out. No valve on this one though they do make a similar one with a valve that's better for wearing for all day jobs, so that you do get a bit stuffy from the CO2 you breathe out and it gets a bit warm. This is disposable, so a one-time use only. The two sets of straps hold this on very securely and there is a flexible metal strip that allows for adjustment so that the fit is snugger about the nose (as well as foam to cushion the nose for better comfort).

Silentnight Soft as Silk Protector, Microfibre, White, King
Silentnight Soft as Silk Protector, Microfibre, White, King

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, soft, and fits well, 24 Aug. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
For years we've been using a cheap as chips quilted fabric protector, despite the fact that it barely fit and was permanently rucked up in one corner. This came along in the Vine offers and since we needed a new one and it was a very good make, I went for it. I'm glad I did. The fit was very generous. The mattress protector covers the entire mattress, fully down the sides and ends and over the deep corners, so well that it is possible to properly tuck the edges under. It's elasticated and even after having a roll around on in, gripped the corners so well that the corners did not come popping off like they always did with the cheapy one. This says it is soft as silk, and I can attest to that. The quilted cotton percale covering on the top is super soft. I washed and tumble dried it before placing it on the bed and it came out of the wash as soft as it went in and without shrinking or melting or anything else, unlike that cheap cover we had. I made the bed up and tested the new Silentnight Pocket Sprung Pillow, White that I also had to test. It didn't make the bed too warm at all, so I was able to nap comfortably despite the hot weather with only a fan on low. Well worth the extra money, in my opinion as this is a much better product all the way round than the Value one we were using previously. That's made its way to the bin.

Silentnight Pocket Sprung Pillow, White
Silentnight Pocket Sprung Pillow, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordering a second one so the other half doesn't steal mine, 24 Aug. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This pillow is lovely! It's big and flumpy, yet firm. It does indeed fit into a standard pillowcase, but you have to squish it a bit to get it in. Once on, the pillow case is pulled smooth and doesn't bag nor do the ends flap. Not too firm, so my neck doesn't feel like it's been placed on a cushioned jack stand. I got it and tried it out right away and it was so comfy, I had no trouble falling asleep for a nice nap. This was really something as I am so particular about my pillows that I take mine whenever we sleep away from home because if the pillow isn't just so, I can't sleep. Only downside is this only comes one to a pack, so now have to go off and order a second one for the other side of the bed. While I'm at it, I will probably order two more, so the kids each have one as well.

JESSICA Zenspa Intense Heel Repair Crème 113 g
JESSICA Zenspa Intense Heel Repair Crème 113 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells lovely and works really well, 24 Aug. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A very rich cream that reminded me of E45 cream in terms of viscosity. A little bit goes a very long. Putting it on before bed after a bath/shower which I exfoliated during and then allowing it several minutes to soak in before going under the covers seemed to work best. After the initial application, it did leave a greasy looking sheen to the bottom of my feet, but it did not actually feel greasy. Still, I felt better about allowing it time to soak in lest I get any on the sheets. In the morning my feet were lovely and soft and by the third day, the deep lines in my heels that threatened to turn into dry cracks are now just firm, soft skin with faint lines. This also works great on elbows and knees too. I have sensitive skin and this did not cause any reactions.

Underneath It All (The Decadent Series Book 4)
Underneath It All (The Decadent Series Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Deals with difficult topics, 23 Aug. 2016
The issues discussed are very real ones and ones people generally don't like to discuss and/or have preconceived ideas about. It's sensitively handled on both accounts and the love the two MCs share was realistically dealt with given their backgrounds. A very moving story and hoping to see Jaime and Jean again (and Eddy!).

Meguair`s G16402EU Air Re-Fresher
Meguair`s G16402EU Air Re-Fresher

4.0 out of 5 stars No more lingering doggy smell, 22 Aug. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was expecting the usual sort of air freshening spray, but was pleasantly surprised to find it was actually a more thorough product. Used after cleaning the interior of the car, it left a nice scent behind that has lasted. It works much like the air conditioner cleaner provided after a service: turn the engine on, set the air con onto full blast in recirculate mode, activate the spray can, and keep an eye on the car. In 10-15 minutes later, return to the car and open the windows for ten minutes to allow excess to circulate out as it can be quite overpowering. We were left with a car that smelled nice and held no trace of our dog, who often rides in the back. It's been two weeks since we used it and the car stills smells fresh.

Meguair`s ME G18216 Ultimate Wax Liquid, 473 ml
Meguair`s ME G18216 Ultimate Wax Liquid, 473 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic results with only light effort, 22 Aug. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Made for gloss finishes, this is a premium wax that comes packaged with an applicator pad and a microfibre cloth for polishing. It was quick and easy to apply and a little bit went a long way, something my teenaged children appreciated as they hand wash and detail the family's 12-year-old Volvo for extra pocket money. Once dried, they easily saw any missed places and were able to correct it. Usually they hate waxing the car due to how hard they have to work to buff it up by hand. They absolutely loved this though as it buffed up easily by hand using the cloth, with onlt a faint feel of resistance. It left behind a fantastic shine and when there was a light shower later in the week, the water beaded and rolled right off. No white marks left to clean off the rubber bits, either, so this gets full marks.

Rimmel London SPF 25 UV Shield Fix and Protect Primer 30 ml
Rimmel London SPF 25 UV Shield Fix and Protect Primer 30 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and performance, 22 Aug. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As I've gotten older my skin has picked up more and more imperfections. It's also become drier so that moisturising in the morning is a must. I do allow the moisturiser time to soak in before applying makeup, but the combination of moisture kissed skin plus foundation can make for a shiny look.Using a primer has often meant my skin felt overly dry and mask-like , but this promised to provide moisture, protect against UV and pollution, and to optically blur imperfections. I tried this after a cleanse without using my usual facial moisturiser. It has a lotion consistency that is easily spread and feels lightweight. I gave it a few minutes to allow it to soak in, then applied my makeup. It worked very well, I only need concealer to correct my allergy caused dark circles under my eyes as the rest were sufficiently blurred and pores appeared minimised. It didn't feel heavy even with my foundation on and the final look was a natural soft matte finish. I am very sensitive to UV so cannot go out without protection, even in winter, so I was happy that even on the bright day we went out, my face was as well protected as the manufacturer claimed it would be. It removed easily with the rest of my makeup at the end of the day with a simple facial wipe and I didn't break out from it. My skin was still soft from the moisturising properties after wearing it all day, too. Overall, a winner.

Right Kind of Wrong (The Decadent Series Book 3)
Right Kind of Wrong (The Decadent Series Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Tam's turn, 21 Aug. 2016
This nearly broke my heart. Giovanni, Grayson, Konnor, and Tam made for a perfect storm. Tam came. Close to not making it out the other side, but watching his family and new live help him heal made it all worthwhile as he grew in unexpected ways.

The Other Side (The Decadent Series Book 2)
The Other Side (The Decadent Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Promising sequel, 21 Aug. 2016
I was prepared to really dislike Konnor, especially after the shenanigans in book one. This Konnor was better developed as a character though, the insecurities and confusion better explained. The way he grew into maturity and finally became ready to truly love was wonderful and it was great getting to see Lachlan and Cormag again too. I did feel really bad for Tam though, and felt he deserved more understanding. Hoping he finds his HEA in book 3.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20