Profile for A. Aylen > Reviews

Content by A. Aylen

A. Aylen (Bromborough Wirral)

Page: 1 | 2
Chichester FSC Eucalyptus Wood Outdoor Steamer Chair with Weather-tex cushion
Chichester FSC Eucalyptus Wood Outdoor Steamer Chair with Weather-tex cushion

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasure steamer, 27 April 2012
Now this was a bargain....................great quality product,beautifully made and finished off with a comfortable cushion and at a very very good price.Shame it arrived just as the miracle March weather decided to revert to winter !! We are now waiting for the sunshine and looking forward to many years of lounging in the garden.
Well made,well packaged and speedy delivery - that`s why I ALWAYS shop at Amazon and associates - eat yer heart out H*mebase,T*sco etc - I`m shopping online with confidence...........

Esschert Design W4003 Soil Sieve
Esschert Design W4003 Soil Sieve
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars The answer to this riddle is.................................., 27 April 2012
What a delightfully made product - reminiscent of my grand-father`s garden back in the 50s when I was getting excited about food and gardens.Good price and a handy tool for the shed or greenhouse.It seems pretty sturdy - only time will tell there - but a pleasure to use and I was impressed with the packaging and delivery time.
And the answer ? Buy one and see.............

Elements Sterling Silver P2818M Ladies' Teardrop Tanzanite Colour Crystal Pendant on Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars SPARKLING GIFT, 12 Jan. 2012
I purchased this necklace for my wife as a Christmas present - it arrived early and was well packaged in a presentation box.It is a beautiful item and well worth the price paid.I would not hesitate to return for another stone in a similar mounting in the future

Complan Nutritious Vitamin Rich Soup Chicken Flavour 57 g Sachets (Pack of 4)
Complan Nutritious Vitamin Rich Soup Chicken Flavour 57 g Sachets (Pack of 4)
Offered by Innox Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Health in a box, 22 Oct. 2011
Struck down by illness,left helpless by Boots - we don`t stock it !!! - I ordered the product at about 4-00pm Friday and it arrived 9-30 Saturday - brilliant and typical of Amazon - why do people shop anywhere else ??
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2017 5:24 PM BST

2 X 7w Bc Energy Saving Globe Bulbs
2 X 7w Bc Energy Saving Globe Bulbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Let there be light, 8 July 2011
Needed to replace the bulbs in the electric fire built into the chimney breast - horrendously expensive from the "big" boys , these were great value for money and quickly dispatched.First class product and service - I`ll be back when they finally die

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 8 July 2011
Wasn`t expecting great things for a product that cost less than a fiver - and I wasn`t disappointed - not.
Really naff - didn`t go deep enough to hold my wife`s umbrella in a slight breeze and ended up being left in the car whilst we borrowed a stand.Hey ho - I`m sure I`ll find a use for it ........................

Dig My Mood
Dig My Mood

5.0 out of 5 stars Real music I dig, 8 July 2011
This review is from: Dig My Mood (Audio CD)
I absolutely love this man`s style and songsmith skills.It is poignant,relaxing,easy listening with a distinctive sound that can only be Nick.Some of the riffs and phrases for later songs can be heard here but that is just a bonus to see how they developed.Neverlets me down and he has become a firm favourite in this world of meaningless beats,unintelligible lyrics and unneccessary videos.

Be Here Soon
Be Here Soon

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh Dear !, 12 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Be Here Soon (Audio CD)
My wife asked me to get this cd for her for Christmas after she heard about it on a tv interview and as she like the soundtrack for his film Crazy Heart..........................bad mistake !! It is poorly produced and very very amateurish and at the price I paid , a complete ripoff trading on something he did years ago.Their is no memorable tunes/songs and I have heard better sounds from X-Factor rejects.
Hey Ho - serves me right for not asking around or trying to listen to it first ...................you have been warned !!

Fly Me To The Moon... The Great American Songbook Volume V
Fly Me To The Moon... The Great American Songbook Volume V

5.0 out of 5 stars More than a pop star, 2 Dec. 2010
The fifth album in the Great American Songbook series and possibly the best yet according to my wife for whom it was purchased.This is a very clever man who has turned his voice to recreating some of the finest songs ever written.Songs that will be around for another 100 years unlike the modern stuff which cannot even be whistled let alone understood.
He is not the greatest singer in the world but the way he puts over the tunes and the way they are arranged is memorable and the selection of songs is wonderful.
Great value for money - not sure why they fitted the songs on two discs - but a must for all fans of the genre or the artist as he now is.

I Could Go On...: Unpublished Letters to the Daily Telegraph
I Could Go On...: Unpublished Letters to the Daily Telegraph
by Iain Hollingshead

5.0 out of 5 stars Educated chuckles, 2 Dec. 2010
This is the follow up book compilation to last year`s edition of reader`s letters unpublished by the Daily Telegraph.

It is , apart from being great value for money , very very funny and the sort of reading you can pick up and put down at leisure whilst in the bath , on the loo or just killing a few minutes.

Some of the letters are odd , some just hilarious , some very opinionated or perceptive but all very readable and topical for the year just gone. Having read mine , I have passed it on to my sister who also enjoys the humour of the Telegraph.

Great stocking filler and well worth the money !

Page: 1 | 2