Profile for seemoewe59 > Reviews

seemoewe59

Daydream Ear Plugs Set of 2
Daydream Ear Plugs Set of 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, 31 July 2012
I cannot agree with the two bad reviews I read! At least the earplugs I got are very soft like silicone and don't hurt at all. And the stick in the center is short enough so that it does not feel uncomfortable when lying on your side.

One little problem is that the string conducts noise very well (like with the children's toy where you can "telephone" with two tins and a string) so that you hear noises when you move and something like your hair or the pillow touches the string. The string can be easily detached and re-fixed: it is not fixed by a knot but it looks like a shoelace and the plastic coated ends are simply stuffed into the holes of the center sticks of the earplugs. But without the string you need pointy fingers to remove the earplugs because the center stick is short (so that it doesn't disturb you while sleeping on your side as mentioned above). I don't know if another material for the string could reduce the noise.

Daydream Basic Sleep Mask with Cool Pack Black
Daydream Basic Sleep Mask with Cool Pack Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable sleeping mask, 10 July 2012
Up to now I have 4 of these sleeping masks in different designs for different situations (e.g. for use in bed or for travelling by air).

They are ideal for sleeping in a not entirely dark environment, e.g. while taking a nap during the day or sleeping longer in the morning or if there comes in some light from the street lamps.

They are very comfortable to wear and I notice I fall asleep much more quickly when using them.
A little bit of light falls in beside the foam pieces but this is acceptable for me because it provides ventilation as well so that it doesn't get hot and damp behind the sleeping mask.

I already washed one of the masks by hand and it looks like new.

I personally don't use the cooling function, so I can't say anything about this feature.