Profile for Madkat > Reviews

Madkat

Mamas & Papas Babyplay Activity Spiral Toy
Mamas & Papas Babyplay Activity Spiral Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars I am a little disappointed in the quality of it, 8 Jan. 2015
This was purchased as a christmas gift for my 3 month old to have on her car seat. Currently when it's over the top of the bar as intended it is fat too short for her to interact with, but I bunch it up at the side she loves to shake the balls around in the rattle bit. I am a little disappointed in the quality of it, the stitching is rather poor leaving some of the stuffing sticks out in places, but I only noticed this when we came to use it after Christmas, by which time it was too late to swap. I'd expect a higher standard from a genuine mamas and papas product.

The Original Simply Electronics Universal Stick Anywhere Mobile Phone Car Windscreen / Dash Mount Cradle Mobile Phone Car Holder, Rotate & Lock to Windscreen - Fits all Mobile and Smartphones up to 8.5cm wide. Also works very well with your phone in its Protection Case
Offered by iWantITOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, I didn't have great expectations with it ..., 8 Jan. 2015
Excellent product, I didn't have great expectations with it being such a low price but I've been using it for a few months now and am really pleased with it. It has come unstuck on a couple of occasions but that's to be expected, I think all phone holders do occasionally.

Boys & Girls Children Premium T Shirts Size Age 2 to 13 Years SCHOOL LEISURE (AGE 3 TO 4 YEARS, WHITE)
Offered by Activewear Clothing Online

5.0 out of 5 stars I found it a bit on the large side but that's no bad thing, we can use it again for next ..., 8 Jan. 2015
This was purchased purely to customise with spots for a children in need fancy dress day at school. I found it a bit on the large side but that's no bad thing, we can use it again for next years children in need day ;) It's a good quality T-shirt,washes and tumble dries well, and I would happily buy it again.

Michelin MPW12960 Rainforce Wiper, 60 cm
Michelin MPW12960 Rainforce Wiper, 60 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't recommend these blades highly enough, 8 Jan. 2015
I can't recommend these blades highly enough, I find them to be far superior to any other brand I have tried. I've used the Stealth blade on my other car for a few years now and was disappointed to find that they weren't made in this size, however I really can't notice any difference between the Rainforce and the Stealth, both are excellent and genuinely clear the windscreen without leaving any streaks. I don't intend to ever buy another brand of wiper blade.

LeapFrog Spin & Sing Alphabet Zoo Ball
LeapFrog Spin & Sing Alphabet Zoo Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 8 Jun. 2012
This was a 1st birthday present for my son. He loves anything that spins so this is now his favourite thing in the world! If you don't spin it for a little while it makes an animal noise which re sparks his interest. The letters are announced in capital form which surprised me as usually its taught phonetically. I expect him to enjoy playing with this for a long time and think it's one of the best things we've purchased for him.