Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit
Profile for Miss S. Robertson > Reviews

Content by Miss S. Robertson

Miss S. Robertson (Wick UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Not Quite a Geordie – The Autobiography of Geordie Shore’s Holly Hagan
Not Quite a Geordie – The Autobiography of Geordie Shore’s Holly Hagan

4.0 out of 5 stars Best of the Geordie shore biographies, 12 Oct. 2014
Holly isn't like gaz n vikki she's not perfect n doesn't pretend to be either. Interesting read into the real world of Geordie shore. She has no airs n graces n says it how it is.

Son of No One (Dark-Hunter World Book 25)
Son of No One (Dark-Hunter World Book 25)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets better and better, 9 Oct. 2014
My all time fav series. No sign of running out of steam. Sherrilyn keeps creating these lovable funny characters, Making this world I love even bigger and better. If you read previous books in the series this will not disappoint, if u haven't then I suggest you start because this series is just amazing. Talented author who's imagination knows no bounds. Can't wait for more. I really am wondering about thorn? Is he good or bad? Or just in the grey? Roll on the next one.

Undead and Unwary (Undead Series Book 13)
Undead and Unwary (Undead Series Book 13)

3.0 out of 5 stars Need something else, 8 Oct. 2014
The series is becoming samey hoping now for the next few books to be more exciting. I can see the antichrist becoming a huge future problem. I have read these books from the beginning for years now. Unfortunately I think it's becoming stale and flat and all very same as happened before.

Dark Blood (Dark Series Book 26)
Dark Blood (Dark Series Book 26)

5.0 out of 5 stars As great as expected, 15 Sept. 2014
Loved it. Packed with action and loved revisiting with all the Carpathians. Branka and zev are as remarkable as all the other characters created by Christine. The series gets better and better. I think they all need another reunion with all Carpathians and their families.
Was confused though as to why there was an extract to dark blood at the end of the dark blood novel???? Was looking forward to when it was finished to see who's story would be next?

Lawless (Ruby Darke Book 2)
Lawless (Ruby Darke Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Jessie keane, 19 Aug. 2014
Page turner until the end. I was gutted when it was done. Love ruby, kit, daisy and all the rest and am hoping to read more very soon about what happens with Fabio and how kit and daisys New relationships go.

Jessie is definitely up there with my favourite authors. Would recommend 100% if you enjoy Martina Cole type stories you will love Jessie Keane. She brings these characters to life

Pilot
Pilot
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 3 Jun. 2014
Want to see more hurry up with the rest. Ended on a cliff hanger. Good character's but want to know more about them. Looks like it b a good series

Illusion: Number 5 in series (Chronicles of Nick)
Illusion: Number 5 in series (Chronicles of Nick)

5.0 out of 5 stars The usual 5 stars, 17 April 2014
Love how it's all tying together now. I really love Nick an I just want it all sorted now for the future Nick/Ambrose to not be evil and hating ash.

There was all the usual plenty of action, character reveals and a glimpse into the future of our much loved dark hunter characters.

I love xev so I'm hoping that he stays good and we see him plenty in the next books.

Love Sherrilyn she is definitely my favourite author I love this intricate world she has created and all these lovable people.

Fae Dominance (A Dia Mclearey Novel)
Fae Dominance (A Dia Mclearey Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dare I say it...I enjoyed this more than the first book, 10 April 2014
I can't pin point why exactly but I felt this book, although set in the fae and being obviously fictional, felt more real than the original story. I think through this story you can see JB knows her characters more. Kale and Puck needed this time out together and I love how the unlikely pairing has gone to unbreakable strengths. I loved the insight into pucks background and beginnings although it's a little sad but came good for him. Also learned a bit more about Kales past too.

With the complexity of the mating of 4 people I think they all need a back story to explain how they got where are now. Would have liked more pages with "the bad guys" in they were no sooner in then out again.

All in all def a 5 star read. Action a plenty, love and steamy scenes a plenty too. Jb holds nothing back this is a book that you don't put down until it's done. Full of twists and turns and interesting characters. Loved it.

Payback
Payback

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing roller coaster story, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Payback (Kindle Edition)
Heart breaking storyline made me cry more than once. Kimberly really makes these characters come to life and I'm looking forward to see where the butler's go from here.

A Shade of Vampire (New & Lengthened 2015 Edition)
A Shade of Vampire (New & Lengthened 2015 Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 Jan. 2014
Lately I have been disillusioned by the genre, apart from the series I follow but wow this hooked me straight in I am buying the next ones straight away. Good characters, good plot. Love it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2016 12:31 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6