Profile for Ria Heg. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The House on Cold Hill
The House on Cold Hill
by Peter James

2.0 out of 5 stars If you like a good ghost story, don't bother buying this book., 18 Nov. 2015
This review is from: The House on Cold Hill (Hardcover)
I finished reading this book last night, and have to say I feel very disappointed. Ghosts that can send emails and text messages - seriously!!! I was looking forward to reading this as have read a few of Peter James other novels and loved them. This one just left me confused, with lots of unanswered questions. Sorry Mr James.

Buyee® Modern Industrial Metal Finish Clear Glass Fixture Loft Pendant Lamp Retro Ceiling Light Vintage Lamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Gorgeous light!, 29 Sept. 2015
We put this up today and it looks lovely. I wasn't too sure about buying this, but I'm so glad I did. It's gorgeous and will be buying another one for the kitchen once it's decorated. Thank you.

Fourteen Days
Fourteen Days

3.0 out of 5 stars Fourteen Days, 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Fourteen Days (Kindle Edition)
I'm afraid I found this book a bit repetitive and very long winded. I found myself skimming the last few pages. Sorry.

Creativity For Kids Mini Kit Mosaic Trinket Box
Creativity For Kids Mini Kit Mosaic Trinket Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product., 26 Feb. 2014
My daughter enjoyed doing this, it gave her hours of pleasure. Good, well-made product with clear instructions . Many thanks.

365 Days of Slow-Cooking
365 Days of Slow-Cooking

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 26 Feb. 2014
I would recommend this book as it has some lovely receipes and good, clear pictures. Look forward to trying them out. Great.

HORSE DREAMS Pencil Set (Set of 4)
HORSE DREAMS Pencil Set (Set of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves these., 26 Feb. 2014
Good quality and really nice present for a horse lover - like my daughter. she is happy with them. Thank you.

Personalised Horse Wall Art Vinyl Stickers - Violet - Large 110cm x 66cm
Personalised Horse Wall Art Vinyl Stickers - Violet - Large 110cm x 66cm
Offered by Stickers On Your Wall

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Wall Art!, 26 Feb. 2014
The sticker is absolutely gorgeous. Much nicer than I thought to be honest. It came brilliantly packaged with clear instructions. Quick delivery too. I bought it as a surprise for my daughter's room and she was thrilled-to-bits with it. The sticker looks amazing up and we have had some lovely compliments from friends and family as my daughter likes showing it off!. Will be buying more from this company for my two sons now. Can't praise enough. Many thanks.

A most haunted house
A most haunted house

5.0 out of 5 stars A most haunted house by G L Davies., 11 Jan. 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more by this author. It really makes you think about ghosts and what your beliefs are. It is a great book to curl up with. The only criticism I have is that the book is full of spelling mistakes and is quite annoying but it is still a good read if you ignore them.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2014 12:22 PM BST

Printer's Devil Court (Kindle Single)
Printer's Devil Court (Kindle Single)

3.0 out of 5 stars Printer's Devil Court by Susan Hill, 9 Jan. 2014
It's a good quick read. Atmospheric and spooky. It's a great book to curl up and read on a Winter's evening. Well worth the money.

Dracula
Dracula

5.0 out of 5 stars Dracula by Bram Stoner., 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Dracula (Kindle Edition)
This is one of the best books I've ever read. I wish I had read it sooner. Don't hesitate, please read it - you won't be disappointed. Fab!

Page: 1 | 2