Profile for Anghel > Reviews

Anghel

Lego Minecraft The End 21107
Lego Minecraft The End 21107
Offered by Buy By Click

3.0 out of 5 stars it does look good, however as many of the reviewers mention it ..., 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Lego Minecraft The End 21107 (Toy)
Definitely not worth it for the price advertised.
Bought this elsewhere for cheaper. Was bought as a Christmas present, it does look good, however as many of the reviewers mention it is pretty small, if you are looking for a big set you are better off investing on the new sets that came out.
The quality and build is what you'd expect from LEGO so can't really go wrong with that!

Monument Valley
Monument Valley

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply amazing, 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Monument Valley (App)
Brilliantly designed! Only shame is the game is too short, but the visual quality and the whole experience is definitely worth it, rather have this many levels than ten times more that aren't nearly as clever as these ones. I'm am neither a mobile gamer nor am I particularly keen on puzzle games, but I'd certainly have more of this.

The art style is wonderful, the music is pretty soothing too. There isn't much of a story so you find yourself filling the gaps, bear in mind this isn't a negative for me, I like different... and this definitely fits that category.

Microsoft Natural Ergo Keyboard 4000 - UK Layout
Microsoft Natural Ergo Keyboard 4000 - UK Layout

5.0 out of 5 stars A magical keyboard that makes pain go away!, 5 Feb. 2015
Bought this as the strain from typing a great part of my day (software engineer) was just killing my hands and wrists, would definitely recommend it to anyone. Definitely worth the investment! Takes some getting used to, depends on the person really... and how much you use it.

Samsung S-View Case Cover for Galaxy S5 - White
Samsung S-View Case Cover for Galaxy S5 - White

3.0 out of 5 stars but doesn't really look like a premium samsung product or tbh a samsung product ..., 5 Feb. 2015
Finally writing a review after I've had to replace this case after maybe 6 months of use. If you're looking for protection for the phone... this is definitely not the case for you, the reason I've replaced it is cause it has actually lost its water tight protection, granted I did drop it a couple of times (both of which not very high and the phone just came out of the case). The overall look of the case is okay, but doesn't really look like a premium samsung product or tbh a samsung product at all (see below), the screen outside gets scratched quite easily and kinda looks cheap tbh. Functionally can't really complain as it's pretty cool to be able to use the phone without opening it, but the usage is quite limited so you find yourself opening it most of the time. If you don't particularly like wallet cases don't go for this, I thought I had changed my mind but soon after was completely fed up with how fiddly it gets to use your phone with this.

Also when I first ordered this item it definitely was something that had been returned by someone and whoever packed it to send it back just didn't even care to check whether the item was in a decent condition. Was full of dirt and a magical short hair! Did order a new one and there was double tape on both ends, looked once again like a return item. The quality of the Samsung logo at the back differed from case to case, so I do suspect these are not official, so worth double checking if you are interested in the product.

Flashlight EP [12" VINYL]
Flashlight EP [12" VINYL]

4.0 out of 5 stars Tunes..., 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Flashlight EP [12" VINYL] (Vinyl)
Bonobo never fails!! Brilliant tunes as always.

Bought this as a gift for a friend.
-1 Star as the plastic had been ripped (pretty much half of it), looked as if someone had tried to opened it and then changed their mind. Not sure if this really cuts a star off the product but it certainly wasn't a 5 star, not due to the content but just the handling of the product.

South Park: The Stick of Truth (Uncensored) [PC Code - Uplay]
South Park: The Stick of Truth (Uncensored) [PC Code - Uplay]

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaps of fun!!, 5 Feb. 2015
Just like watching an Episode of South Park... well a few episodes, except you are part of it and in control! Didn't expect the game to be so polished. There's a lot of cool things such as having to wear certain costumes to be able to talk to certain people the special powers (mainly Jesus... if you have played the game you'll know what I mean!). Combat is pretty simple but somehow addictive. Love the interaction with random folks, however if they aren't a main character they generally start becoming a bit repetitive but you'd expect that anyway, you probably wouldn't notice that if you weren't like me, always running around attempting to talk to everyone trying to get something different to happen.

Yousave Accessories Jellyfish Silicone Cover Case with Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S3
Offered by Yousave Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a long term solution, 20 Aug. 2014
Not as bright as the picture as you would expect. Comes with a little cloth and a screen protector which is pretty cool. After using it for a while I found that it just kept peeling and leaving bits everywhere... not nice. Does offer decent protection especially considering the price. I didn't find it that bulky and it was soft to the touch. Shame it didn't last that long.

Lonely Planet's Best Ever Travel Tips  (Lonely Planet Best Ever Travel Tips)
Lonely Planet's Best Ever Travel Tips (Lonely Planet Best Ever Travel Tips)
by Tom Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little guide, 20 Aug. 2014
Nice little guide, packed with useful information. Probably accessible elsewhere but for the price you can't really complain, compact and can be taken anywhere... keep it as reference if you are forgetful.

Sun Protection by St Tropez High Protection for Body with Tan Enhancer SPF30 150ml

4.0 out of 5 stars What can I say... It does what ..., 20 Aug. 2014
What can I say... It does what it says! Bit pricey but totally worth it... however, you will definitely need to reapply after swimming, which meant that we basically run through a whole bottle (two of us) in a matter of a holiday week, granted we did spend quite a bit of time at the beach.

Kindle Paperwhite (6th generation), 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect. I've had this for a month and still ..., 20 Aug. 2014
Absolutely perfect. I've had this for a month and still as excited as I first got it. I wasn't a person that did much reading but thought the investment was worth it and would probably change my ways a bit. I was right, the fact that it's so light and so easy to hold definitely helps! No need for awkward positions so you don't damage the spine of the book (yes I'm one of those).

The back-light is impeccable and makes it easy to read in the dark/light, whatever light conditions you find yourself in. Battery life, I'm sure you've read this before, it's pretty good in all this time I've charged it once and I've already read a fair share of books, used the light on and off, browsing on wifi.

Just the amount of books you have available to you for free will make your investment worth it, granted they're not always the best quality.. but there's so many that you are bound to find something that will suit your preferences. If you have primed... BONUS... you get to rent a book for free for a whole month, read it and then you can get a new one the following month (wish you could get more than one, but you know still pretty good considering what else you get for your money). If you already own DRM free books digitally that you'd want to import to your kindle you can also do that easily as amazon allows you to email your kindle and even convert unsupported types (I didn't know this at the time of purchase but it would have definitely added to my great list of why I should by one).

The only problem I've ever had with this was a crash one like the third week I had the kindle for and it was just a matter of restarting it. It did, however, lose my last few pages of progress in the book, which wasn't a massive deal.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2014 12:23 PM BST