Profile for Alan Hogg > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Catit Design Cat Cabrio Carrier Flight/ Airline Approved, Orange/ Grey/ White
Catit Design Cat Cabrio Carrier Flight/ Airline Approved, Orange/ Grey/ White
Offered by Aquapet

2.0 out of 5 stars Big, but the door mechanism on mine broke after eleven journeys in 3 years, 26 Jun. 2017
I've had this carrier since 2014 and have used for exactly eleven separate journeys in my car. Unfortunately, the plastic door locking mechanism broke when I took my cat out of it this afternoon. In an emergency, I could still lock it with cable ties but I'm going to have to get a replacement before I go on holiday later this year.

I won't buy another of these, unless there isn't anything more suitable for a very large cat.

BioShock: The Collection
BioShock: The Collection
by Doug Walsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful guide, wish it was in hard-back, 27 April 2017
Another great guide.

Having not played any Bioshock, I found it useful as a quick guide to understanding the way the Bioshock world works. I'd have preferred to buy a hard-back version of this book but I don't think they made one.

Ghostbusters [DVD] [2016]
Ghostbusters [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Melissa McCarthy
Offered by The Happy Zombie

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a 7-year old, 27 April 2017
This review is from: Ghostbusters [DVD] [2016] (DVD)
Bought as a present for a friend's daughter. She loved it. I've not seen the film but I'm told that it's very good

Monument 3350D Toilet Auger 6ft X 3/8in, Assorted colors
Monument 3350D Toilet Auger 6ft X 3/8in, Assorted colors

2.0 out of 5 stars Probably works for traditional toilets, didn't work with my modern one, 27 April 2017
I'm sure this works with traditional u-bends but my toilet is a modern one with sharp angles below the bowl.

When I tried to use this, the metal scraped down into the bowl but wasn't flexible enough to navigate the angles in my toilet. In fact, I ended up breaking the device before giving up and buying a air pressure pump that worked first time.

The Worlds Best Toilet Plunger: Big, Bad, Powerful. Clears all blockages due to powerful air hole. By Luigi Pluming.
Offered by Orange Physio Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for modern, compact toilets, 27 April 2017
Unblocked my toilet at the first attempt. I hope I'll never have to use it again!

Top Cat Begins [Includes Digital Download] [DVD] [2016]
Top Cat Begins [Includes Digital Download] [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Darin De Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for an 8-year old, 27 April 2017
This was a present for a friend's son. He loves it and his father did, too

Mass Effect: Andromeda
Mass Effect: Andromeda
by Tim Bogenn

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and very helpful, 27 April 2017
This review is from: Mass Effect: Andromeda (Hardcover)
This is a great guide, beautifully designed and packed with useful information and I highly recommend it for anyone who gets stuck while playing ME: Andromeda.

Bioshock: The Collection (PS4)
Bioshock: The Collection (PS4)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

3.0 out of 5 stars ... these games when they first came out but heard great things about the game so was looking forward to ..., 25 Dec. 2016
I didn't play these games when they first came out but heard great things about the game so was looking forward to seeing what they were like.

I've played most of the first game but never became engaged in the character and couldn't really understand what was going on. I've skipped the second game, for now, but have completed the third - it is spectacular! It's a great shooter, looks fantastic and has a really good story.

Aerials, Satellites and Cables Ltd RG6 50m Digital Coax Cable for TV with Clips - White

3.0 out of 5 stars It's CoAx cable. It does the job and there's ..., 26 July 2016
It's CoAx cable.

It does the job and there's LOTS of it.

Anker AH430 USB 3.0 4-Port Compact Aluminum Hub with 2-Foot USB 3.0 Cable
Anker AH430 USB 3.0 4-Port Compact Aluminum Hub with 2-Foot USB 3.0 Cable
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 July 2016
This feels really well built and provides me with enough USB 3 ports to accommodate my external hard drives

Page: 1 | 2 | 3