Profile for L. Rae > Reviews

Content by L. Rae

L. Rae "Loulou" (Essex, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bueller Ferris Bueller, 24 Nov. 2016
Fantastic quality and recipient very pleased.

Elements Silver Ladie's Hummingbird with Heart Sterling Silver Necklace of Length 45-50 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and delicate, 24 Nov. 2016
I purchased this for my maid of honor and she loves it as much as I do. In fact I may just have to purchase one for myself as it is so delicate and lovely.

PLANT IT 10 Litre Round Plastic Pot - Black
PLANT IT 10 Litre Round Plastic Pot - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pot, 24 Nov. 2016
Good size, and seems fairly robust - just what I was looking for.

Irregular Choice Miaow, Women's Ankle Boots, Black (Black/Grey), 6 UK (39 EU)
Irregular Choice Miaow, Women's Ankle Boots, Black (Black/Grey), 6 UK (39 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Miaow here i come, 24 Nov. 2016
These are actually very comfortable ! I have been thinking about purchasing these on and off for about 5 years. Other designs seem a bit fancy and over the top but these have the right balance. The only thing i am worried about is the material heel - i think this may damage easily.

That's Terrible! A Cringeworthy Collection of 1001 Really Bad Jokes: Volume 1
That's Terrible! A Cringeworthy Collection of 1001 Really Bad Jokes: Volume 1
by Gary Rowley

4.0 out of 5 stars Terribly good, 24 Nov. 2016
A gift for someone who tells awful jokes - I'm hoping that this will give him some new material. Had a quick flick and found it quite amusing.

John Beswick 'The Snowman' JBS10 Comic Snowman, Raymond Briggs, NEW for 2013!
John Beswick 'The Snowman' JBS10 Comic Snowman, Raymond Briggs, NEW for 2013!
Offered by Figurines-Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - very pleased, 24 Nov. 2016
fabulous item to add to my snowman army - highly recommend.

My Little Pony - MLP - Nightmare Moon Electronic
My Little Pony - MLP - Nightmare Moon Electronic

4.0 out of 5 stars Niece absolutely loved it as she is a massive pony fan, 9 Nov. 2016
Niece absolutely loved it as she is a massive pony fan. Voice is a little creepy, but most disappointing for me was the wings that ligh
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2017 12:27 PM GMT

Disney Showcase Collection Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs Christmas Tree Decorations By Jim Shore
Offered by HeyFarmCountryWear

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning figurines, 9 Nov. 2016
I absolutely love these and can't wait to display them this year. I have a couple of other Jim shore tradition pieces and the detail on them all is stunning. I will be keeping my eyes peeled for others.

66fit Weighted Hula Hoop - 2kg
66fit Weighted Hula Hoop - 2kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy hooping, 13 July 2016
Really heavy hula (2kG) - certainly not for beginners. I have been hooping for a few years now and even I find this uncomfortable but i'm going to stick with it and hopefully see some results.

Ornami Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Set Heart Design Long Earring Stud and Ear Jacket

2.0 out of 5 stars Stunning BUT ..., 13 July 2016
First off I love the design and look of the earrings but they broke upon first use and I don't see any point in another pair because I believe they will do the same thing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5