Profile for Dayal. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Ferplast Flippy Tech Cord Dog Lead, S, 12 x 3 x 9 cm, Green
Ferplast Flippy Tech Cord Dog Lead, S, 12 x 3 x 9 cm, Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Like holding a tea cup, 28 May 2014
First I'd like to point out the construction of the lead is good, with sturdy, tactile plastics used in the manufacture it is pleasant to the touch. However the clip is very fiddle to use, especially wearing gloves or if your hands are cold. The other problem is the handle, it is absolutely tiny. I have small hands and can only fit three fingers into the handle. The result is that you're left holding the lead like a Victorian lady would hold a fine bone china teacup; delicately with two fingers and pinky outstretched.

Good lead spoilt by attention of detail.

PortaPow 2.5A Universal Dual USB Car Charger for Apple iPhones/iPads/Android/Micro USB Devices and Sat Navs

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 17 Mar. 2014
Feels a bit cheap and brittle but it works. It loses two stars for feeling so cheap and having a VERY bright blue light that is quite distracting when you are driving at night.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2014 12:49 PM BST

Forthglade 100% Natural Grain Free Complementary Dog Pet Food Just 90% Chicken with Tripe 395g (18 Pack)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best but not the worst, 17 Mar. 2014
This dog food is better than what you can buy in the supermarkets, including the premium brands, but it is by far the best. I find Lily's Kitchen food to be better and fills my Glen of Imaal terrier for longer and therefore is more cost effective than Forthglade. It would be my second choice of dog food.

Sealskinz Winter Gloves - Black, Smalll
Sealskinz Winter Gloves - Black, Smalll

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm and very waterproof!, 17 Mar. 2014
These are the most expensive gloves I have ever bought but they were worth every penny. I am on Warfarin and as such feel the cold very easily, especially in the extremities of the limbs, but these keep me warm in the coldest of Northumbrian winters and they're so waterproof I have used them to pick dropped car keys out of a stream in the dead of winter with no leakage!

Highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars One for the car keys and one for the dog, 17 Mar. 2014
Very well made and strong, in fact they are so strong I put one of them on a dog lead to make it easier to tie him up when we are camping.

Great value for money and quick delivery.

The Wit & Wisdom of Tyrion Lannister
The Wit & Wisdom of Tyrion Lannister
by George R.R. Martin

4.0 out of 5 stars A Book you keep by the toilet, 9 Nov. 2013
I am not sure what people were expecting when they bought the book. The title is a bit of a give away of what it is going to be like, i.e. a collection of Tyrion Lannister quotes.

It's quite a nice little stocking filler, a book to be kept by the toilet for when you're curling one off. To be picked up and browsed.

Jansport 24 Inch Duffels/Travelgear - High Risk Red
Jansport 24 Inch Duffels/Travelgear - High Risk Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Big and throbbing red 24 incher, 15 Sept. 2013
This bag is HUGE! I have used it a few times to go away for a week and it has fit all my clothes in with ease, including my wash bag. The material is very strong, as are all the buckles and zips. I can't see it coming apart anytime soon.

It is VERY red. I was thinking it would be a muted red, a sort of blood red but this is full on danger sign red... which makes it easy to spot on airport luggage carousels etc.

I'd give it 5/5 if it wasn't so red... but that is purely personal preference. There is nothing wrong with the bag it's self.

Premier Housewares Twisted Dark Rattan Ceiling Light Shade
Premier Housewares Twisted Dark Rattan Ceiling Light Shade

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a wasp's nest, 15 Sept. 2013
As the title says this looks like a wasps nest hanging from your ceiling. I wasn't sure what I was thinking when I bought it.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, not very strong. potentially dangerous., 7 Sept. 2013
I liked the idea of a quick release buckle for my Glen of Imaal Terrier, and chose a bright orange colour so it could be easily seen if lost.

The actual material is your bog standard nylon found on cheaper collars and leads the world over, the one difference is the bone shaped quick release buckle - which is extremely brittle and easily broken. I had my dog on the lead, he spotted a rabbit, went to give chase, but was on the lead so instead of taking the strain the buckle just snapped, leaving the dog free to chase after the rabbit with no ID tags or collar on. I am just grateful that it was a rabbit and not a lamb or other livestock as it is quite possible my dog could have been shot or worried sheep.

I would not buy another one of these, not only does the poor quality put the dog at risk, it's a silly price for a standard nylon collar with a cheap plastic buckle.

Probably better suited for cats than dogs.

Gelert Caldera Deluxe Moon Chair - Green
Gelert Caldera Deluxe Moon Chair - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars It's HUUGE!, 7 Sept. 2013
Bought this to throw in the back of a Land Rover for when we're out and about and even in the back of a Land Rover it takes up too much room to just live there, so now it lives in the shed!

It's enormous bulk and weight aside (it is very clumsy and awkard, I'd hate to take this to GLastonbury) it is a very well made chair, and extremely comfortable. So comfortable it has been commandeered by my parents, such is it's comfort. You can easily fall asleep in this beast of a chair.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6