Profile for AnaesTrainee > Reviews

Content by AnaesTrainee

AnaesTrainee "waknut"

Preparing to Pass the FRCA Strategies for Exam Success (Oxford Specialty Training: Revision Texts)
by Caroline Whymark

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Preparing to pass the FRCA' is a must read for anyone embarking upon this, often daunting, exam., 26 Feb. 2016
This book is excellent.

Preparing for any postgraduate exam is tough as you juggle your on call shifts, family life and hobbies. This book offers sound, practical and specific advice on how to taylor your studying, maximise your efforts and ultimately pass the FRCA. I attribute my own success in the FRCA to much of the wisdom laid out in this book.

Howl Howl Gaff Gaff
Howl Howl Gaff Gaff

4.0 out of 5 stars The Killers et al. without any rubbish., 21 Sept. 2005
This review is from: Howl Howl Gaff Gaff (Audio CD)
I walked into a record store having already outspent my budget. As I donned the headphones of the sampler CD and was hit by this...
beep, beep, beep, dong! A small samlpe from some classic arcade game (of which the name escapes me) serves as a prelude to some of the best pop rock I have heard in a long time. The Shout Out Louds seem to have got the whole 'making good music' down to a tee. The album is packed with gripping melodies, tastefully complemented by some more subtle touches for those music geeks out there. Beyond this words escape me....
If you like the current pop rock scene such as the killers but want an addition to your CD collection that will make your friends regard you as the beholder of all great things musical - this is the one for you. Give these Scandanavien boys (and girl) a worthy place on your CD rack and let your friends rush out and buy the album whilst you sit smuggly thinking "I got there first".
and if you were wondering... I walked out of the shop knowing my credit rating had just plumpted but knew it was worth it.