Profile for TimeMuffin > Reviews

Content by TimeMuffin

TimeMuffin (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
KELUX Xbox One Kinect Camera Sensor 2 TV Mount/Clip (Xbox One)
KELUX Xbox One Kinect Camera Sensor 2 TV Mount/Clip (Xbox One)
Offered by Lukia

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a mount that works!, 23 Jan. 2014
I was looking for a quick fix, one I could move up and downstairs. I tried the ORB mount but it just wouldn't stay in place. My friend had one of these and I was so impressed I bought one for myself.

The Kinect has a 1/4 inch thread, the same size as most camera mounts so If you're after a more permanent and stable solution you could use one of the various "camera wall mounts" available on here.

Highly recommended, just make sure your TV has enough clearance from the wall.

Living World Eco Plus Water Bottle , 355 ml
Living World Eco Plus Water Bottle , 355 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Water won't come out anymore., 26 Dec. 2013
My bottle will eventually create a vacuum and prevent the water from dripping out the spout. I've had a look at some of the reviews on Amazon.com so I guess Im not the only one.

If you happen to get a good bottle I'm happy for you but please make sure it's working properly, I was quite fortunate I caught on sooner rather than later.... so are my ratties :)

Filippo Berio Mild/light Olive Oil Spray 200 ml (Pack of 6)
Filippo Berio Mild/light Olive Oil Spray 200 ml (Pack of 6)

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work as advertised., 20 Dec. 2013
As another reviewer said, it squirts the oil out much like a water gun so I still have to get my hands dirty regardless. I initially thought it was a bad batch but after going through a good few I just gave up on them now.

Rosewood Boredom Breaker Naturals Treat Nibble-n-Gnaw Stacker
Rosewood Boredom Breaker Naturals Treat Nibble-n-Gnaw Stacker

5.0 out of 5 stars Rats go nuts for this., 16 Dec. 2013
Owner of two picky rats, they didn't really pay much attention at first but I always have one on the cage now :)

Lucky Reptile HDC-01 Herp Diner Insect Blend
Lucky Reptile HDC-01 Herp Diner Insect Blend

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for bearded dragons, 16 Dec. 2013
I'm a bit squeamish about live food so these cans are absolutely perfect for my needs. Like another reviewer said the smell is pretty bad but that's probably why my beardie loves them so much.

Each can comes with an air tight plastic lid so I don't really have a problem with keeping one in the fridge.

Vitapol Apple Smakers Treat Sticks for Rodents includes 2 Sticks
Vitapol Apple Smakers Treat Sticks for Rodents includes 2 Sticks

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 16 Dec. 2013
My pet rats go through a stick a day, probably not a good idea to leave it in their cage overnight because they don't touch anything else.

They're incredibly picky too so if they liked it, it's an instant recommendation from me ^^

Ziploc Heavy Duty Freezer Bags - Gallon Size (Double Zipper) - 38 Count -26.8cm x 27.3cm
Offered by E.U. Xtores

5.0 out of 5 stars A necessity in my kitchen, 16 Dec. 2013
These bags are incredibly versatile and you can use them for all sorts of things.

Perfect for marinading various meats etc and I even use one to waterproof my iPad so I can watch Netflix while I take a bath :-)

MintonsGood Food Pre-packed Organic Fine Oatmeal (Pack of 10)
MintonsGood Food Pre-packed Organic Fine Oatmeal (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oatmeal Bath, 8 Nov. 2013
I suffer from bouts of eczema and my doctor recommended I take oatmeal baths to help soothe the itching. Well it works surprising well and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple.

I also tried some for breakfast the other day, not bad at all!

Absolute Aromas Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil
Absolute Aromas Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong aroma., 8 Nov. 2013
You only need a tiny bit, it's powerfully fragrant and works wonders in a nice warm bath. Just don't overdo it like i did :D

Tisserand May Chang Ethically Harvested Essential Oil 9 ml
Tisserand May Chang Ethically Harvested Essential Oil 9 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting aroma., 8 Nov. 2013
I use it in my atomiser, the fragrance is lovely. Like a cross between lemongrass and orange peel. I'm allergic to most air fresheners so this is a welcome change.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15