Profile for MHM9 > Reviews

Storyteller
Storyteller
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Listening, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Storyteller (Audio CD)
I loved this CD so very easy to listen to and the way he changed them to suit him Class!!

Naruto Shippuden Box Set 2 [DVD]
Naruto Shippuden Box Set 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hayato Date

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!!, 21 Jan. 2013
I just loved the whole series from start to finish.Always exciting with great storylines and different ideas throughout. Just Fab!!

Magnetic Knee Strap Patella Support
Magnetic Knee Strap Patella Support
Offered by Supports Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief at last, 12 Jun. 2012
I purchased this Knee Strap as the one I received from hospital was too bulky to wear for work. It was actually recommended to me by the NHS acupuncturist treating me. I immediately felt the relief when I put it on. I have worn it to work daily for over a month now and it has been a tremendous help. It also washes and dries easily. I would definitely recommend this product for knee support.

Ex-Pro® Motorola Retractable USB replacement Data / Charge Cable Lead for Q9h, V8, V9, V9h, U9, Q9, Milestone, RAZR2 V8, RAZR2 V9, ROKR E8
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget, 2 April 2011
Great little product perfect for my U9. Does everything as stated in description. No problems using it, worked straight away. Greater advantage to other similar products are that there are no wires(once retracted)to get tangled/damaged in drawer with others as it goes in its own housing.

Favourite Sweets and Toffee Recipes: Traditional Home-Made Confectionery (Salmon Favourites)
by Carol Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for the memories, 10 Nov. 2010
It is a great strong wee booklet, with plenty of great old fashioned recipes to get you making sweets and toffees. The booklet arrived just in time for halloween, to give the grandkids lots of treats. Needless to say I had lots of tricker treaters at my door. I have purchased a lot of these books now, and they have been fantastic value. Buy them all,they are worth every penny.