Profile for Boozy Breath > Reviews

Content by Boozy Breath

Boozy Breath "Boozy" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Arctic Silver 5 3.5 gram Thermal Paste and Arcticlean value pack
Arctic Silver 5 3.5 gram Thermal Paste and Arcticlean value pack
Offered by BG Enterprise

3.0 out of 5 stars works, 7 Oct. 2013
It does what it says on the tin. I haven't used any other heat sink products, so I can't offer a comparison, but I can say that it worked as described in the instructions.

Bright Young Things [DVD] [2003]
Bright Young Things [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Guy Henry
Offered by wantitcheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Films always spoil books or enhance them, 7 Oct. 2013
I read the book years ago and love it. It was natural that I'd want to see the film. There is far more depth to the book than a film can ever convey, yet this film managed to bring a different perspective to the novel than the impression I got reading it first time. Certainly made me want to read the book again.

The Myth of Sisyphus (Penguin Great Ideas)
The Myth of Sisyphus (Penguin Great Ideas)
by Albert Camus
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars A happy Sisyphus may not be an oxymoron..., 7 Oct. 2013
I read this long essay on my daily commute and the commuter life is a Sisyphean task and I must say this book allowed me to view life differently. His views about Kafka and Dostoevsky are a special treat to read. Like all works of philosophy, it can be hard going but the rewards are always immense. One of those books to read again because there is always more to it than one thinks.

First4Spares Carbon Brushes For Beko Washing Machines Pack of 2
First4Spares Carbon Brushes For Beko Washing Machines Pack of 2
Offered by First4Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars worked like a charm, 7 Oct. 2013
They are still working and the machine washes better than before now... saved a ton of money by not having to call out an expensive bloke...

SoundWear SD50 Stereo Bluetooth Headset
SoundWear SD50 Stereo Bluetooth Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, 7 Oct. 2013
I use it everyday while commuting to work and sometimes while working, when I need to shut the office noise out. It is amazing how much sound these headphones deliver without it being heard bay anyone else... unlike those sod-casting headphones that people often wear in public forcing all and sundry to suffer their choice in 'moozac'!

Ironija sudby, ili s legkim parom! (Irony Of Fate, Or Enjoy Your Bath!)
Ironija sudby, ili s legkim parom! (Irony Of Fate, Or Enjoy Your Bath!)

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic..., 7 Oct. 2013
This is one of those films that defined an era with all its negatives and positives. It is fun to watch...

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 3 Aug. 2013
I don't know whether I was just unlucky or whether this item is simply rubbish. It did not show up on any of my bluetooth devices. I have iPhone, Blackberry, iMac and a windows PC and all of those devices can detect each other but strangely enough none of them could see this headset. I charged it using the USB cable, pressed the multifunction button and held it down until the flickering blue light came on, waiting for over 30 minutes and nothing registered anywhere, it is simply as if this device does not exist. I have sent the item back and requested a refund.

Fly London Men's Tape Camel Slip On P140012058 11 UK
Fly London Men's Tape Camel Slip On P140012058 11 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Men in comfortable shoes..., 3 Aug. 2013
One thing I hate more than parting with old shoes is breaking new ones in: it is bad enough feeling awkward in new footwear without the blisters and the aches when you come home after a day's work and commute. So I tend to buy shoes that last a long time to avoid such unpleasant experiences. Fly London are expensive, but they last twice as long as any other make I have tried and always feel comfortable. Also, I have noticed that the older they get the smarter they look - which is a bonus.

Monty Python's Life Of Brian [DVD] [1979]
Monty Python's Life Of Brian [DVD] [1979]
Dvd ~ Graham Chapman
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 3 Aug. 2013
If you know them you don't need to read a review. If you seriously have never heard of the Life of Brian or Monty Python then you need to get a life, start by purchasing this item...

Bluetooth USB 2.0 Dongle Adapter 100m PC Laptop
Bluetooth USB 2.0 Dongle Adapter 100m PC Laptop

3.0 out of 5 stars works but be ware..., 3 Aug. 2013
Item works but arrived with no information and no drivers it was difficult to find anything about this item on the net. I plugged it into an old PC at first and drivers could not be found... later additions of windows actually worked.

Page: 1 | 2