Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Stripping the Billionaire (Heirs of Damon Book 4)
Stripping the Billionaire (Heirs of Damon Book 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Unrealistic storyline, weak male characters in this series, 24 July 2016
I unfortunately bought this book without realising that I had purchased it before and returned it as I didn't like this series. My main gripe with this book and the series is the forgiveness the guys show towards their Uncle. In real life I think people would completely break off ties to someone like this, not go back to him which let's him get away with his appalling behaviour. The guys are all a bit wet, realistically I think they would tell the prat to f' off and probably give him a punch while they were at It! Also why doesn't the mum tell her brother to get lost and disown him! He is such an awful ridiculous and unrealistic character it totally put me off the series.

Dragon Bound: Number 1 in series (Elder Races)
Dragon Bound: Number 1 in series (Elder Races)

5.0 out of 5 stars good entertaining fantasy romance, 7 Jun. 2016
Enjoyed this book, afun and light read with some entertaining action and good romance fantasy. Dragon and Pia were a great pair, hated Aryal though, if this had been my ideal book Dragon would have smacked her one and dismissed her lol!

Burned by Darkness (Dragons of Eternity Book 1)
Burned by Darkness (Dragons of Eternity Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars forced slavery (concubine) not her usual standard? Don't bother, 7 Jun. 2016
Absolute rubbish, save your money, I didn't realise I had purchased and returned this before because it was so awful, so ended up paying for the thing which I am completely p****d off about. This is basically about a man taking massive advantage over a woman and then locking her up because she won't agree to be a willing concubine ( in other words be a slave). Rubbish, rubbish rubbish

Archangel's Storm: Book 5 (Guild Hunter Series)
Archangel's Storm: Book 5 (Guild Hunter Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best one but still very good!, 24 April 2016
Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series is one of the best series I have read for a while. This story about Jason and Mahiya was a really good read and despite the backdrop reading like something from bygone years when Kings and Queens held courts the storyline kept me reading to the end. I prefer the ones set in modern day style backdrops with women who have careers and drive cars etc but this was still a good book with some great twists in it.

Archangel's Blade: Book 4 (The Guild Hunter Series)
Archangel's Blade: Book 4 (The Guild Hunter Series)
by Nalini Singh

5.0 out of 5 stars another excellent book by Nalini Singh, 16 April 2016
Excellent enjoyable read. This author really takes you into the story and I find her books engrossing and hard to put down once you have started to read them. Dmitri isn't my favourite character to be honest but I did like Honour and really enjoyed this tale. They do have quite a lot of quite graphic scenes of violence in them however so not for the faint of heart 😊

The Russian's Runaway Bride (The Boarding School Series Book 3)
The Russian's Runaway Bride (The Boarding School Series Book 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not happen in the UK. Completely unrealistic storyline bordering on stupid., 12 April 2016
What a shame this author has probably never spent any time in the UK before writing this very stupid and unbelievable storyline. Utter nonsense. No you don't have to pay for treatment in the UK it is free. Private medical care has to be specifically requested and certainly there is no scenario in this book that would cause anyone to be blackmailed for private care! Bonkers! It would all be available by right FREE of charge! All private care does is sometimes get things quicker but even that depends on the urgency! All physio etc is FREE. Stupid ridiculous made up rubbish.

Heart of an Outlaw (Heart & Soul Book 1)
Heart of an Outlaw (Heart & Soul Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Story should be aimed at teens as it features young teenagers but ut sex scenes make it inappropriate for younger readers, 2 April 2016
I was appalled that this was about a young 16 year old teenager. The sex scenes are far too explicit for this age group and to have a young teenager involved in the sex scenes as well as even discuss getting married and being "in love" at this age is ridiculous and inappropriate. Disgraceful author you should know better. Also despite being warrior women, they are far to forgiving of the man who sexually tied up chained and humiliated the sister. This didn't make good reading. Awful book

Pride: In Wilde Country: Book 1
Pride: In Wilde Country: Book 1

1.0 out of 5 stars Bigamist?? Is this suddenly legal in the USA ???, 28 Feb. 2016
Maybe it's different in the USA but in the UK bigamy is illegal and is a criminal offence that ends up with the guy in Jail! The author it seems has decided to ignore the law and have a 'general' as a bigamist apparently still able to keep his job, have no scandal and not end up in court and in jail!!! Talk about make believe... and really what family ever would be okay with that - the Wilde family for all that they are seen as being macho are really rather wussy! I'm pretty sure most families would complete disown the parent that did this!

Pack Challenge (Magnus Pack Book 1)
Pack Challenge (Magnus Pack Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 6 Feb. 2016
I thought this book started out well but the author massively lost it for me. Sara, who is the female H, was fine to start with but then got very aggressive and I know that the author wanted to highlight this but the females all seemed a bit, dare I say it, 'common'. Maybe the author is selling to a different audience or reflecting her own social background - who knows! I felt the female cat fighting to be very lower working class and unfeminine -reminds me a bit of a mud fight where the guys all look on. To reflect females displaying this behaviour was distasteful. I felt the males to be equally lower working class, if only because they felt this sort of behaviour was normal. Apparently to distance themselves from wolf pack behaviours they are 'shape shifters' just as well as the behaviour doesn't reflect that of a wolf pack at all - a bit more research would be good! All in all a massive miss for me, I thought it was rubbish.

Drantos (VLG Series Book 1)
Drantos (VLG Series Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish! Shame as she is usually good!, 8 Jan. 2016
Usually a good author and I thought the book started off well and interesting but then really couldn't finish it. I dislike humans made out to be second class citizens, I disliked the pack and the father was an ass - mother no better. If I had been Dusti no amount of good looking guy would make me live with them with this awful pack where no-one seems to like her. The guys in it aren't much better. I have read some good stuff from this author but this certainly isn't one of them. Too much about the background set up as well - I skipped pages of this...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9