Profile for Grace A. Ojera > Reviews

Content by Grace A. Ojera

Grace A. Ojera "London England"

Pentax Q10 Compact System Camera with 5-15mm Lens Kit - Silver Body/Black Grip (12MP) 3.0 inch LCD

1.0 out of 5 stars The name is Pentax but is it?, 31 Jan. 2014
I would really give it a -5 star if that option was there.

This is the third camera I bought from Amazon, the first was Olympus stylus, which was a total waste of money, and another one which I don't care to remember the name both returned including this one. The picture quality of this camera is sooooooo poor that a phone with mega 2 pixel would do a better job. I bought it on Amazon prime, my advice is try to avoid buying this type of camera from Amazon prime or any other electrical goods for that matter as it has proven to be of similar quality.

My take on this camera is that this is a cheap copy, I wouldn't accept it even if I was paid to use it. I have used a Pentax camera in the past however, the manufacturer of this phone shouldn't have used that name to attract customers, it's wrong because according to me this camera is not a Pentax, I don't know what it is but it is not a Pentax.
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 18, 2014 5:08 AM BST

Catherine Lansfield Province Super King Size Quiltset, Multi
Catherine Lansfield Province Super King Size Quiltset, Multi

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and warm, 31 Jan. 2014
I love it as its light and warm, beautiful as well, I intend to buy the bed cover in the near future to match it all up, I love it.

High Quality Yellow Heatproof Frosted Tumbler Mug Kitchen Picnic
High Quality Yellow Heatproof Frosted Tumbler Mug Kitchen Picnic

5.0 out of 5 stars The real thing looks much better than this, 31 Jan. 2014
The cup actually has a white inside, it's not all yellow, and not round, its square shaped, insulated so its heat resistant. It's a beautiful plastic mug. I think its even better if you have young children, they will absolutely love it. Easy to clean.

PICS QUIZ - Guess the words for all pics!
PICS QUIZ - Guess the words for all pics!

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun, 3 Nov. 2013
Lots of fun for the whole family to enjoy. Easily played on those long train bus or car journeys when you have nothing better to do

Philips Esee CAM110RD Full HD 1080p Pocket Camcorder (10MP Camera, USB, HDMI, 5x Digital Zoom, 2.0" LCD Screen)

1.0 out of 5 stars the biggest joke of a gadget, 7 Sept. 2013
The worst item I have ever bought on Amazo. Delivery was fast, which was a good thing. However, the video picture looked like one of those that first with the early Nokia phone . You will need magnifying glasses to be able to make out what you are recording.
Don't buy even if it is meant to be a toy, because your child would be disappointed.

LaserJet Pro M1217nfw Multifunction Printer
LaserJet Pro M1217nfw Multifunction Printer

1.0 out of 5 stars This printer is a monochrome not colour a printer, 13 Oct. 2012
I am very disappointed as I bought this printer believing it was a colour printer, however, when it arrived I realised it was a monochrome. I believe the advert is misleading, there is nowhere to indicate that what you are about to buy is a black and white printer. I searched for a colour printer and this one came up as a colour printer so I bought it only to realise what it is after it arrived to me. I have not used this printer so I do not know how efficient it is.
So decide are you looking for a monochrome? If not move away from this printer.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2014 11:49 AM BST