Profile for Val G > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Sabichi 4-Wheel Shopping Trolley
Sabichi 4-Wheel Shopping Trolley
Offered by Jt247

5.0 out of 5 stars My weak back muscles love it and I can enjoy shopping again, 17 Nov. 2015
It's ideal for me. It takes my shopping and my hand-bag so I don't have to carry any weight at all. My weak back muscles love it and I can enjoy shopping again, without pain.

Felco FEL2  Model  2 Original Secateurs
Felco FEL2 Model 2 Original Secateurs

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a 60th Birthday gift - the recipient is absolutely delighted with them, 5 Sept. 2015
This was for a 60th Birthday gift - the recipient is absolutely delighted with them.

Complete Cooker Hood Vent Extractor Filter Set includes 2x Grease Filters & 1x Carbon Charcoal Odour Removal Filter, fits the following makes HOTPOINT BOSCH NEFF ZANUSSI CANDY WHIRLPOOL INDESIT ELECTROLUX BELLING SMEG BAUMATIC UNIVERSAL Value Concepts
Offered by VacMagic

Pushing Daisies - Complete Season 2 [DVD] [2009]
Pushing Daisies - Complete Season 2 [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Lee Pace
Offered by Telstar Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars It wasn't a disappointment, although the Season, 13 Oct. 2014
Having found Season 1 quite accidentally, in a Charity Shop for 99p, I decided to invest in Season 2. It wasn't a disappointment, although the Season, and series, ending is rather abrupt.
I love the characters and the "unreal" reality they occupy. They and their world are super colourful - and a pleasant change from most other TV programs. My only regret is that it ended so soon.

The Fall [DVD]
The Fall [DVD]
Dvd ~ Catinca Untaru

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 May 2014
This review is from: The Fall [DVD] (DVD)
A wonderful film, I loved it. A tragedy and a comedy. An emotional reality and a stylised fantasy. Beautifully acted and visually stunning. It's difficult to know why it isn't better known and better appreciated - perhaps because it is difficult to categorize this film. It's a genre all of its own. See it. Love it like I do.

At Speed
At Speed
by Mark Cavendish

5.0 out of 5 stars This is CAV!, 8 Dec. 2013
This review is from: At Speed (Hardcover)
Mark talks about everything. His faults, his regrets, his loves, his achievements and his hopes for the future. He openly criticises or praises where he thinks it's deserved. Did he hold anything back? Seems not. When you've read this book you feel you really know him.
Could I live with him? Probably not. He's far too "driven" for my laid-back (aka lazy) character - but I'm delighted that others can and that he has a great family. Good luck to him.

Project Rainbow: How British Cycling Reached the Top of the World
Project Rainbow: How British Cycling Reached the Top of the World
by Rod Ellingworth

5.0 out of 5 stars Un-putdownable, 8 Dec. 2013
I loved this book, I've already read it twice. A fascinating insight into the role of a top coach. And, of course, ending with a great result. Perfect.

Breville VST025 Sandwich Press, Stainless Steel
Breville VST025 Sandwich Press, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Anyone for a Toastie?, 7 Dec. 2012
I love it. I use it all the time. I think I'm a ham & cheese toastie-aholic!
Easy to use, easy to clean, easy to get in and out of the cupboard. Perfect.

The Great Global Treasure Hunt on Google Earth (Deluxe Edition)
The Great Global Treasure Hunt on Google Earth (Deluxe Edition)
by Tim Dedopulos

2.0 out of 5 stars Clues or Clueless??, 7 Dec. 2012
I have an IQ of 160. True, but I rarely feel the need to mention it.
But here I think it's relevant. I didn't crack one single clue in this book. I didn't even get a sniff of a clue.
It's a very pretty book, well produced but, for me, utterly pointless.

Empty Cradles (Oranges and Sunshine)
Empty Cradles (Oranges and Sunshine)
by Margaret Humphreys

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreak and Hope, 7 Dec. 2012
I loved this book. It was a new story to me so it was a revelation - I had no idea how many children suffered through the policy of "orphan" emigration. And it proves, if proof were needed, that sports stars and entertainers are not the real "Heroes" of this world.

Page: 1 | 2