Profile for Timothy S. Hill > Reviews

Botswana 11-12 r/v (r) wp tracks
by Tracks4Africa (PTY) Ltd
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and accurate., 20 Oct. 2014
Fantastic map that helped in planning a fantastic once in a lifetime Botswana experience to Chobe, Savuti, Moremi and CKGR.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pocket companion, 20 Oct. 2014
Great product at a great price... so much so that I bought 2. Always have it with me.

Roman Holiday (Special Edition) [DVD] [1953]
Roman Holiday (Special Edition) [DVD] [1953]
Dvd ~ Audrey Hepburn

4.0 out of 5 stars Black & White, 20 Oct. 2014
I love the movie... the version I bought said PAL in the product description though but I only got a black and white version.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, slight design flaw, 3 July 2014
The only thing I would change relates to some of the zips. If the bag is standing up, as in the way you would have it on your back, the two outer pockets (one either side of the bag) open the bottom of the pocket first thereby allowing items to fall out. I would change this so that the top of the pocket opens first.

baguettes and bicycles: a cycling adventure across France (Eurovelo Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and inspiring..., 21 April 2014
Bought the Kindle version to read on the iPad, loving it. Steven has a good style of writing and a sense of humour that sits well with me. I enjoy France and also the Tour de France and as a weekend bicycle rider (hardly a cyclist) can appreciate the effort that he has gone to for this book. In it's own way it is also inspiring…. makes you want to go and do it yourself!

Dilbert 2013 Box
Dilbert 2013 Box
by Scott Adams
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars How can you..., 31 May 2013
This review is from: Dilbert 2013 Box (Calendar)
... not look forward to a daily Dilbert when you get into the office and sit down with a cup of coffee? This year's edition is good.

Zinn and the Art of Mountain Bike Maintenance
Zinn and the Art of Mountain Bike Maintenance
by Lennard Zinn

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite..., 31 May 2013
... what I expected after reading the reviews and looking inside. Have spent a few hours going through the book but the test will come when I use it to undertake some more complicated mountain bike maintenance. I may yet return to update this review after that.

Botswana: The Safari Guide (Bradt Travel Guides)
Botswana: The Safari Guide (Bradt Travel Guides)
by Chris Mcintyre

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reference guide and interesting reading, 31 May 2013
A really good reference guide and starting point if you are planning a trip to Botswana whether self-drive or organised.

African Adventurer S Guide: Botswana
African Adventurer S Guide: Botswana
by Mike Main

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed..., 31 May 2013
Bought it as planned a trip to Botswana and wanted an update on local knowledge obtained 20 years ago while living in the Kalahari. Just just the trick and am now even more excited about my return! Fantastic information for the adventurer.

Asics Men's Gel 100 TR Cross-Trainer White/Ink/Moon SL107015A 11 UK
Asics Men's Gel 100 TR Cross-Trainer White/Ink/Moon SL107015A 11 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Cross Trainers, 13 Mar. 2012
This is my 4th purchase of these shoes and I find they suit all my needs as a versatile cross trainer. Use them for indoor cricket, squash and tennis and find they provide decent support and cushining and also last quite long. I like the all leather upper.

Page: 1 | 2