Profile for gabriel > Reviews

Content by gabriel

gabriel

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Fun of Staying in Touch: How Our Loved Ones Contact Us and How We Can Contact Them

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and Precise, a delight to read, 26 Oct. 2014
I found this small book a delight to read, as it proved complete and profound to me in subject matter, written by one undoubtedly both objective and competent within the matter in hand. An easily followed guidance in recognising signs from our loved ones, and the methods of mutual communication to enable all to share a measure of comfort and assurance to negate an absence of one very dear to us. The information appertaining to pendulum communication was something I had hitherto been vaguely aware of? from something read in the past, so further research there is certainly worthy of research. Have no doubt this little book will do much to derive the remoteness many would have felt after being deprived of a close loving association, The information and guidance within The Fun of Staying in Touch of an honest explanation offers an enlightened resolve with many who will read this excellent and fulfilling little book, sure to be treasured as a certain source of loving communication by its readers.

The Last Frontier: Exploring the Afterlife and Transforming Our Fear of Death
The Last Frontier: Exploring the Afterlife and Transforming Our Fear of Death
by Julia Assante

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enlightening book, 11 Aug. 2013
I was aware of prestigious reputation of this author and found this particular work well up to standard as expected.

Reglaze Glasses at amazon.co.uk - THIN 1.56 - Single Vision Lenses - Photochromic - All Weather View - Reglazed into Existing Frames

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 11 Aug. 2013
I was extremely satisfied with the complete transaction of having a favourite pair of specs fitted with new bifocal lens, this company were courteous and helpful in every possible way, in fact dare I say the old fashioned British quality and attention to detail and customer satisfaction so often lacking in many sales outlets these days, a pleasure to deal with to satisfactory conclusion.

The Avenue Goes to War (The Avenue Story: Volume 2)
The Avenue Goes to War (The Avenue Story: Volume 2)
by R. F. Delderfield

3.0 out of 5 stars Passable, 25 July 2013
This work being completion of avenue story I am satisfied with as a must read, but in view of it being a cheap used edition and the paperbacks pages being already much faded with time I consider this cheap purchase satisfactory under circumstances, and yes I would have bought it again? but in condition it was poorer than many other used book copies I had previously purchased, having said that the speed of service by provider was quick and efficient, would use them again.

Tenn 8 Panel Viper Professional Cycling Shorts with Superior Pad  	Waist 34-36" - Large Black
Tenn 8 Panel Viper Professional Cycling Shorts with Superior Pad Waist 34-36" - Large Black
Offered by Tenn Outdoors

4.0 out of 5 stars Right for purpose, 30 Jun. 2013
I found that the extra padding within these cycling shorts was adequate to relief much of the pressure on my buttocks, I had as recommended within other reviews ordered a size larger than my believed requirement but even then found that I could probably have done with a size larger which rather surprised me as being quite a small male I usually find medium size items are right, however all in all the shorts do meet my general requirement enabling me to cycle with more comfort than my hitherto inadequate rear padding, summing up generally satisfied.

Panasonic 1.5m HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Black
Panasonic 1.5m HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Black
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Well satisfied, 30 Jun. 2013
I was very please that this item had arrived very quickly after time of my order, as I had only just purchased a Panasonic recorder and was disappointed to find that a required HDMI cable was not included with the unit, however due to the efficiency of this particular supplier the item having arrived so promptly enabling me to set up new recorder with limited delay, well done.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased, 30 Jun. 2013
This item arrived after only very shortly after having been ordered much to my satisfaction and in every way proved to be as good as I had hoped, in fact the general construction of floodlight was very sound, and in every way after having erected it in place of previous broken halygen floodlight I feel in every way fully satisfied with purchase, and would further safely recommend this supplier and product to other would be purchasers.

Panasonic DMR-PWT520EB 1TB HDD Recorder with Twin Freeview+ HD Tuners and 3D Blu-ray Disc Player

4.0 out of 5 stars Generally satisfied, 30 Jun. 2013
The refurbished Panasonic HDD recorder amazingly arrived after only one day from date of order, and upon examination of product was found to be in excellent condition, I had purchased item to replace a seven year old Sharpe Freeview recorder which had hitherto given good service but after constant use was giving problems. I have only had the replacement Panasonic unit barely a week but admit that the quality of the transmission is excellent, I did however find some difficulty in matching use with information from the enclosed instruction booklet, this I abandoned after some frustration and relied rather on the on screen instruction, the blu ray transmission is undoubtedly a great improvement on what I had hitherto enjoyed from my previous DVD player, I found the time delay between many functions on this recorder to be a bit tiresome but all in all given time I feel confident that I will get to enjoy the quality of the viewing of the Panasonic with regular use.

Diana
Diana
by R. F. Delderfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Much as expected, 15 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Diana (Hardcover)
I as many others had tried in vain to obtain a DVD series copy of the seventies TV series, I hadn't seen the written work in the local library but finding it offered on line I opted to purchase copy and thoroughly enjoyed the read of this substantial sized book of which I would needless to say I highly recommend.

Textoline Reclining Garden Chair
Textoline Reclining Garden Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleasing, 15 Jun. 2013
I bought this item to replace a broken reclining chair I was about to scrap, I had thought at the price offered it probably wouldn't be up to much? but I must say how happily I was surprised at just how sturdy and well made it proved to be, and I cannot over emphasize just how pleased I am with this particular product, exceptional value.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5