Profile for Alice Clarke > Reviews

Content by Alice Clarke

Alice Clarke

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLE, SAFE AND FUN, 6 Jun. 2011
I wanted a front seat as it didnt seem fair for my little girl to just look at my back. I also wanted to talk to her, and be able to help her if she had any problems, or was worried.
I went for the Weeride after reading lots of reviews by customers and experts, all of which seemed to give it the thumbs up.
It was a little fiddly to fix, but still all done and dusted in under 20 mins, so no major complaint.
The first thing I noticed was how sturdy it all felt with the solid bar and well made seat.
I went for the Deluxe model as my daughter is only 9 months old and I wanted to give her as much support as possible. The seat is certainly very plush.
Even with that comfort she still cried when i first put her in. I think straping my little one into anything would bring on the waterworks. But they stopped as soon as we got moving, and she was soon in fits of giggles.
We had such a laugh and I felt she was completely safe with my arms wrapped around her.
The only issue I found was that every time we stopped we would have another person asking us about the seat!
One other small point, is that at 5ft 2 and using a small bike, the seat was close to me. It meant I had to ride with my knees out a little.
But not a big deal for me, especially when I consider the fun we get from the seat.
Big thumbs up!