Profile for Mr Pereira > Reviews

Content by Mr Pereira

Mr Pereira (Ferrol, A Coruña. Spain)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My companion, 18 Mar. 2012
This is the second Member's London canvas messenger bag I have. It is a very wide bag. All you need in your daily life can be taken inside. It is also useful to take for a weekend break to put in the basic clothing. It is great to take a laptop or a netbook, the school books, and I also use it to take my children's nappies and wipes together with my wallet, glassess, books, some biscuits....and do not worry about the stripes, they will not break. They are very well sewn with a very strong thread!
And what happens when the bag is dirty? It is as simple as putting it into the washing machine and it is like new again, or even better... It is like a man whose wrinkes are a symbol of his lived experience!!
Let's not worry about rain! Of course, the canvas can be soaked, but not the items inside, because the inner part of the canvas is protected with a waterproof material. So everything will be all right on those loved -or hated- rainy days.
Do not hesitate in buying a Member's London Canvas Messenger bag.
Best regards!

A Practical English Grammar (4th Edition)
A Practical English Grammar (4th Edition)
by A. J. Thomson

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 31 Jan. 2012
I have used this grammar book for more than 30 years. It is a very clear reference book which solves all the doubts you may find in the English Grammar. It has got a helpful index so, the grammar points are easy to find in the book. The grammar explanations are very accurate and easy to understand.
This issue corresponds to the 4th edition of the book and ,in my opinion, it should be revised and updated; the language has changed along the years and consequently, new and more updated examples would be required.
To sum up, I can say that this book has accompanied my English studies since I was at a Secondary school until my studies at University.
Let us not forget the two Exercises books!
Bye!