Profile for Mr. John R. Dwyer > Reviews

Content by Mr. John R. Dwyer

Mr. John R. Dwyer "Johnny O'Dwyer" (Wexford, Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Pro Telescopic Anvil Loppers - Less Effort Sharp Easy Cut - Lightweight Aluminium - Quick Click Extendable 630mm to 950mm Garden Pruner - Best on Pruning Tree Branches Hedges Too Thick for Secateurs - Quality Gardening Tool
Offered by DavaonLtd

5.0 out of 5 stars A good quality, easy to use tool., 15 May 2017
These loppers are all they are claimed to be. Lightweight and with a very easy locking/unlocking system. Also very sharp so are able to cut with very little effort.

Walkover Compact Oxygas Welding Kit 555D
Walkover Compact Oxygas Welding Kit 555D

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful for the DIY enthusiast., 15 Nov. 2016
I am a retired commercial refrigeration engineer and have worked with oxy-acetylene equipment all my working life, working mainly on copper tubing up to diameters of around 50 mm. I ordered this kit so that I would be able to undertake the odd DIY project although I didn't expect it to be able to handle the kind of industrial jobs I was used to. The first time I used the kit was for the purpose of repairing with silver solder, some bathroom towel racks made of 5 mm steel rod which had come apart due to poor quality electric spot welding. The kit handled the job admirably and going on this experience I feel the kit could handle even bigger jobs. All in all, I am really pleased with it and feel even the less experienced should have no difficulty with a bit of practice.

Neilsen CT0441 6 - 32 mm Full Polish Finish Spanner Set - Silver (25-Piece)
Neilsen CT0441 6 - 32 mm Full Polish Finish Spanner Set - Silver (25-Piece)

5.0 out of 5 stars A thing of beauty., 22 Aug. 2016
When I unpacked this set of spanners I considered having them framed for display on the wall. Seriously, they are a set any mechanic or engineer would be proud to be seen using. For years I have struggled with a box full of unmatched spanners I have had for most of my life and believe me, I am no youngster. I have always carried out maintenance work on my car and owning this set of spanners is going to make my life so much easier. Highly delighted. So glad I opted for a professional quality set at a very reasonable price.

Disco Ruffle Shirt 1970s Mens Fancy Dress Saturday Night Fever 70s Adult Costume
Offered by A2Z Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item, 6 July 2016
I was quite surprised by the quality of this shirt considering the price. It was a perfect fit and was greatly admired at the 70s theme birthday party.

Thermostat: Indesit VT9 VL9 Ranco VT9 / VL9 thermostat for Two door Fridge / freezers WITH automatic defrost Ranco VT9 VL9 K59L1102002 K59 Compares to Atea W4, Danfoss Kit 3 and Whirlpool WPLW4 Two door Fridge / freezers WITH automatic defrost Cold
Offered by THE ELECTRICAL SHOP

Oregon 539138 Universal Tap and Go Head
Oregon 539138 Universal Tap and Go Head

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitted a treat., 24 Jun. 2016
At the time I ordered the Oregon strimmer head I was uncertain whether it would fit my Hyundai strimmer and felt therefore that I was taking a bit of a chance. However, with the selection of washers provided and using the left-hand threaded nut which knocked out quite easily from the old head, I found the job of mounting the Oregon head was simplicity itself. Incidentally, although the specified engine capacity is 25-33cc, the Oregon head is at least as robust as the original Hyundai head and although I haven't yet had a chance to try it out due to the shocking Irish weather, I see no reason why it would not work perfectly in my 42cc machine.

Lockable Dust Caps - Skoda
Lockable Dust Caps - Skoda

2.0 out of 5 stars Best to avoid., 16 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Lockable Dust Caps - Skoda
These caps look OK but the threads are not well cut, making the caps a tight fit and difficult to screw on.

ELEPHAS HDMI to AV 3RCA CVBS Composite Video Audio Converter adapter 720P/1080P Support PAL/NTS for PC Laptop Wii Xbox Blue-Ray SKY HD VHS VCR DVD, USB charging cable included.
Offered by ELEPHAS TRADE

5.0 out of 5 stars Solved a connection problem., 12 Feb. 2016
My Samsung Blu Ray player has only one HDMI output socket from which I connect it by cable to the HDMI socket on my Samsung TV. There was no facility for connecting the player to my Yamaha sound bar which has a pair of phono sockets. By using an HDMI splitter and taking a second cable from that to this HDMI to phono converter I am able to connect the player to both the TV and the sound bar. Problem solved! The set-up worked perfectly from the word go.

Portta HDMI Splitter 2 Port 1x2 1 In 2 Out V1.3 Support 3D and 1080P Plastic Case for HDTV PS3 PS4 Xbox Blu-ray DVD STB PC etc
Offered by Portta Limited (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little device., 12 Feb. 2016
My Samsung Blu Ray player has just one HDMI output from which I connect it by cable to the HDMI socket on my Samsung TV. However, there was no provision to connect the player to my Yamaha sound bar which has only a pair of phono input sockets. This device has overcome this difficulty by allowing me to connect one HDMI cable to the TV and a second cable, via an HDMI to phono conversion box to the sound bar. Upon connecting up and switching on, I found the whole set-up worked perfectly from the word go. Problem solved! It also appears to enhance the image when playing DVDs.

Gibson Gear SEG-LP9 Cordes nickelé pour Guitare électrique Extra Léger
Gibson Gear SEG-LP9 Cordes nickelé pour Guitare électrique Extra Léger

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it., 10 Feb. 2016
I have fitted these strings to my Rally LP copy guitar and they have made a real difference as you would expect from a set of Gibson Les Paul strings.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8