Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit
Profile for pegasusprincess > Reviews

Content by pegasusprincess

pegasusprincess "Pegasusprincess" (Rochester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
MIUSOL Women's Formal Long Evening Dresses,2/3 Sleeve Lace Ball Gown Dress(Black,Large)
Offered by Miusol-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly beautiful!, 26 Nov. 2016
I bought this gowns for my husbands work Christmas party. I was a bit dubious at first when I ordered the gown as I thought, how can a long lace gown for £30 be any good? I went for it based on other reviews with thought, I can return it if it is truly awful! When the dress arrived I was still apprehensive, but I after trying the dress on...wow! This is a really surprisingly good dress for the price. I received a lot of lovely comments on the gown thinking it must have been very expensive! It is not by any means a top dollar quality fabric etc, but to be honest when it is on, it really doesn't show! If you are unsure about buying this dress, don't be. Just take a chance!
Comment Comment | Permalink

My Brother's Keeper (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 5)
My Brother's Keeper (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars simply brilliant!, 17 Nov. 2015
Each book appears to improve on the previous one! I will confess that I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this book as much as the previous ones purely because we didn't know much about Kendrick. However I am very glad to be wrong in this instance as he was very no nonsense witty, kooky and analytical like Meryn. I also loved getting to know Sei Ryuu more and can not wait for his story and if (SPOILER ALERT...) Keelan will get a book? Roll on the next book and good job Alanea!!

My Savior (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 4)
My Savior (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars I was totally 'Bewitched and Bewildered' by this book!! (Too cheesy a description? Honestly, I kind of don't care! I loved it!!), 26 Aug. 2015
This is the fourth in the Bewitched and Bewildered series and in my option, I think it is the best!
I love all the stories, especially My Commander, which is very close to my number one slot, but this book is where it starts to get gritty and a little bit darker. It also made me shout out in dismay the end, desperately hoping the next book had magically appeared early! Having said that it is still fun and full of quirky humour!
This book also gave me a completely different outlook on Darian! The dude is dark, edgy and kind of hot because of it! Who knew? I too want a frowny face fae!

This book had me gasping out loud in a few scenes, shocked in others. Laughing so hard I almost wet myself while simultaneously getting extremely worried looks from those around me, (then edging away!) to crying in shock! With a 'Alanea, how could you?'

What I love about these books though is that when I'm reading, I can totally imagine myself in most of the female lead character's position. This for me doesn't happen too often with books, and as such I regularly daydream to myself wondering what a certain character would think or say when I see things in passing!

If you have read the other books in this series, then you MUST read this book! Now!
If you are new to this series, and love paranormal romance and love sci-fi geek, then buy, buy, buy!!!!

I hope you enjoy them all as much as I do, and re-read them over and over until your kindle / ebook crashes!!!!
(Totally book-crush you Alanea Alder for this series!!)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2015 7:17 AM BST

In The Lonely Hour
In The Lonely Hour
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Sept. 2014
This review is from: In The Lonely Hour (Audio CD)
Absolutely amazing songs, I love the cd and Sam's voice! I Will definitely purchase any future albums released!

Moonflower
Moonflower

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely read!, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Moonflower (Kindle Edition)
A lovely and enjoyable read, descriptive and imaginative without too much violence or sexual content. A nice gentle but absorbing read. Recommended x

Enchanting Secrets
Enchanting Secrets

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet but good read!, 22 May 2014
I really enjoyed this book, it was well written and had a good story line which kept my interest to the end. Recommended.

Sweetwater: The Kihn (The Sweetwater Series Book 1)
Sweetwater: The Kihn (The Sweetwater Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A really good read!, 10 May 2014
I have to say that I really enjoyed this book, which I admit, at first I had my doubts about. The beginning did take a while for me to get into for the pure and simple reason that there were so many dang characters to remember! However by the time I got into the meat of the book I really started to enjoy it! It left me with questions at the end but, unusually for me this was a good thing, and has kept my curiosity piqued. I certainly hope the second book will be out soon!

Trek Mi Q'an 1-2-3
Trek Mi Q'an 1-2-3

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money and a very enjoyable read., 7 Jan. 2014
I very much enjoyed these books. Yes there is a lot of sex in them but they are set on an alien planet which lives for sexual pleasure as a part of their daily routine. It was interesting to read how certain aspects of their life differed in the books such as the clothing(or lack of),pregnancy and how females are treated, but to be honest I probably wouldn't have put up too much of a fight in the female leads place! Tall buff handsome sex fiends intent on satisfying my every whim...oh and living for thousands of years? Where do I sign up! Try reading the sample if unsure but I feel it's worth the low price for three good books in this series!

Scorching Secrets (The Prophesized Book 2)
Scorching Secrets (The Prophesized Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!!, 30 Aug. 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, infact the whole series so far. I loved how each relationship with Ryanne was developing and how much of a cliff hanger the ending was! Totally recommend.

BlackMoon Beginnings (The Prophesized Book 1)
BlackMoon Beginnings (The Prophesized Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 30 July 2013
I have very much enjoyed this book, and eagerly purchased the second straight way. I love how the heroine is so clueless about her appeal. Also how she was constantly dealt with crap and tried not to let her get down about it all. Found myself lusting after some of the male characters and wishing I could meet myself a Mage! Can't wait for the third book!

Page: 1 | 2