Profile for McGee592 > Reviews

McGee592

Precision Training Neoprene Ankle Support - Black/Red, Medium
Precision Training Neoprene Ankle Support - Black/Red, Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars Hurts more than it helped, 18 Sept. 2017
Looks good in the photos, but in reality the stitching at the back of the heel/ankle is very thick and digs into your skin. We checked we got the right size thinking it was too small...nope, right size. Had to keep taking it off as it was uncomfortable. Stiching has also started to come undone. Poor design and quality.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Womens Christmas Adult Mrs Santa Claus Fancy Dress Costume Cloak Cape 1.5M Capes

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Christmas add on, 17 Dec. 2016
It made me smile when I put it on, bit of fun for fancy dress. There is a ribbon to tie it up and fits well. Looks good on too. Ok the fabric is a bit thin, but otherwise I'm happy with this cloak.

Taylors Eye Witness 5 Piece Dexterity Coloured Knife Block
Taylors Eye Witness 5 Piece Dexterity Coloured Knife Block
Offered by CuttingEdge Cookware

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and look good!, 15 Jan. 2015
These knives are great. They are practical as well as adding a great splash of colour to my kitchen. Very sharp - they just cut through meat with ease. I'm tempted to buy my friends these knives as when we cook at their place their knives aren't as sharp as mine.

1home Touchless Waste Dust Bin Steel 42 Litre Automatic Sensor Bin for Kitchen Office (Silver)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and very reliable., 15 Jan. 2015
I really enjoy not touching my bin. Opens and closes fine. Occasionally I'm a bit slow putting items in (eg. pushing off the rubbish from the cutting board) and it tries to close. Not an issue though as it just opens back up and waits for me. I do have to then manually close it but no big deal. You can press the open button to get it to stay up longer.

Easy to put liners in/out and I've had no issues with the batteries, haven't had to replace them yet.

Suction Towel Ring by Showerdrape
Suction Towel Ring by Showerdrape
Offered by Back2Bath

4.0 out of 5 stars Great non-invasive towel ring., 15 Jan. 2015
I've been using this towel ring for a few months now and I've had no issues. It's holding on well to the wall and I've not had to adjust it since I put it up. Highly recommend for people renting.

Cooksmart Spots Mugs, Multi, Set of 4
Cooksmart Spots Mugs, Multi, Set of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour - fun mugs., 15 Jan. 2015
I love these mugs, they are so bright and colourful.

Audio-Technica ATH-CKX9IS Sonic Fuel In Ear Headphones  -  Silver
Audio-Technica ATH-CKX9IS Sonic Fuel In Ear Headphones - Silver
Offered by Electrosnacks

2.0 out of 5 stars Regretting moving away from Bose. Uncomfortable ear piece design., 15 Jan. 2015
I find it difficult to wear normal earphones, so I prefer the in ear style. I previously had a pair of Bose earphones, so when it was time to replace them (3 years on) I thought I'd try another brand. I'll be going back to Bose.

These earphones are quite uncomfortable in my ear, despite using the smallest setting for both parts, it's still sits uncomfortably firm in my ear. The ear pieces are quite firm, would prefer more flexibility/softness in them.

The cords when brushed/touched make a noise, so while it does seem to cancel noise reasonably well it creates it's own noise when running as the cord knocks and bounces around. Even when sitting you still get this noise when you move your head, it's like a knocking sound.

I've given these some time to adjust and for my ears to get used to it, but it's not getting any more comfortable. I will be buying another version of my bose earphones as they are much softer and seem to be a better fit for my ear.

New Wave - Jazz On Film
New Wave - Jazz On Film

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprising - if you enjoy jazz, check it out, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: New Wave - Jazz On Film (Audio CD)
It's the 3rd in the official series of Jazz on Film boxsets from moochin about. I would recommend it to jazz lovers of this genre.

Supergets® Apple iPhone 4 / 4S Green Wallet Case Cover, Screen Protector, Touch Screen Stylus And Polishing Cloth
Offered by SS tech

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright and Cheerful, 12 April 2013
I was looking for a new cover for my iphone 4S. I constantly drop my phone so this is a must to protect it! The wallet stitching appears to be sound and the magnetic fold over clip holds everything in comfortably. The green is quite bright - but that's what I wanted, so be prepared. I'm not sure I want to keep credit cards in here, but it's perfect for train/bus tickets etc - I've had no issues with interference from the phone. The only issue is making or receiving calls without having my headphones in - as the 'flap' is basically resting on your face. If you have headphones, then it's not a big problem.