Profile for Holly Sparks > Reviews

Content by Holly Sparks

Holly Sparks

Hunt (The Grizzly Brothers Chronicles Book 1)
Hunt (The Grizzly Brothers Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 28 July 2016
Awesome! I'm so excited that there is a new series by Alyssa Rose Ivy, I adore every single one of her books, I have them all in my bedroom. But seriously, I fell in love with this new world. The bears are just as cool as the the other shifters and I can honestly say that I immediately fell for Ian. I even liked his brothers!

Mara is the perfect name to use, I was a little unsure of Ian to begin with, I mean turning up in a new town on your own waiting around for a guy that's ditched you doesn't sound too fun but when Ian appears in Mara's life, I knew I wouldn't be able to put this book down!

Alyssa Rose Ivy has an amazing way of telling stories and making me fall head over heels for fictional characters every time I pick up one of her books.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next one!

Eternal Darkness: Volume 1
Eternal Darkness: Volume 1
by J F Johns

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read!, 6 July 2016
My god...what a brilliant book this was. J F. Johns has done a remarkable job enticing me and capturing my soul within the confined pages of this masterpiece.

I adored this book, not only because it's different from anything I've ever read, but because there are Cyborgs. Yep, you heard me. CYBORGS!! I've never read a book like this before and I was a little hesitant at first in case I didn't like it but when Scarlet Lock was introduced to the book, it was like I was drawn in and time travelled into the pages themselves.

I adored every character. Sam was like a father figure to Scarlet and I adored Madeline, even though she was slightly crazy and let's face it, a little nasty at times, she still made me laugh! Eric was my favourite character. He was just so loving and caring and so cheeky ;) I like them cheeky!

For some reason, I found myself not very fond of Andrew from the start, it's probably because I was routing for Eric! When Andrew and Scarlet got closer, I felt like pushing him away from her, he doesn't deserve her after what he did!

Anyway, I feel myself getting carried away here...

Overall the plot line was amazing with all of the Capitals and the characters were all so individual that I just really enjoyed this book to absolute pieces. I would recommend this book to anyone and I can't express how amazing the author is.

Magnolia Secrets (Magnolia Series Book 1)
Magnolia Secrets (Magnolia Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't recommend more! 5 STARS!, 19 Oct. 2015
Great book! Such a true-to-life story, I'm sure it has raised awareness of the troubles in marriages as well as being a totally can't-put-it-down read. The book starts off throwing us into the heated passion between Lainy and Walker which I must admit was the best start I've ever read. But as they continue their normal lives, we learn it's not so simple. What will happen when they meet again? I won't spoil the book in this review but it's a MUST-READ! You'd be losing out if you didn't read this masterpiece :)

Becoming Alpha (Alpha Girl Book 1)
Becoming Alpha (Alpha Girl Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 22 Mar. 2015
Five stars! I loved every second of this book. The whole relationship and Tessa's attitude had me in stitches! I really wish I could be in her shoes and find a guy like Daisten ;) he is pretty sexy! Brilliant book. A MUST READ!

Magnolia Secrets
Magnolia Secrets

5.0 out of 5 stars Hollygal123 - FABULOUS!!!, 10 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Magnolia Secrets (Kindle Edition)
Wow, is the only word to describe this book. The fabulous author Beth Hale takes you on a journey of your life with the dark and brutal story of Lainey and her husband. I won't ruin the story for everybody but I could not stop reading the whole way through the book. Walker and Lainey truly make the book worth reading and I cannot describe in words how wonderful this book is. I recommend it to everyone and you'd be a fool not to read it!

Dire (The Dire Wolves Chronicles Book 1)
Dire (The Dire Wolves Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT!!, 22 Nov. 2014
One of the best books I've ever read! Adored each character and I seriously cannot wait for the next book! :D

Trusting Jack (Unexpected Emotion Book 1)
Trusting Jack (Unexpected Emotion Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 24 Oct. 2014
I've known Beth on the website Wattpad for a while and I already downloaded the book ready to read but never got around to it. What a mistake that was! This book is gripping and yet full of drama, I was hooked the whole way through and read it in one night!
Recommend this to all romance lovers!
Loved it! 5 stars.

From Hollygal123

Hollowmen (The Hollows Book 2)
Hollowmen (The Hollows Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING! Worth it!, 6 May 2014
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!
Amazing read, I was a bit wary to buy this at first reading the other reviews but I'm do glad I did. The first book is one of my favourites in the world and this book is just as good!
Remy's character stays strong and brave. She is truly a great role model for anyone. I loved every second of this book, even though it's about four pound it's so worth it! I couldn't put it down.
Spoiler alert!
Ripely comes back into it who is one of my favourite characters and some new interesting characters.
I was heartbroken and laughing all in one book and there is no reason why you shouldn't but it. It's amazing!