Profile for Oscar > Reviews

Content by Oscar

Oscar

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Raspberry Pi 3 Official Desktop Starter Kit (16Gb, Black)
Raspberry Pi 3 Official Desktop Starter Kit (16Gb, Black)
Offered by Almost Anything Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to make, a great intro to computing ., 5 April 2017
My son enjoyed making this and has got a lot of use out of it. A bonus was a cut-down version of Minecraft.

Monin Salted Caramel 1 ltr
Monin Salted Caramel 1 ltr
Offered by The Cheshire Coffee Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting., 5 April 2017
This review is from: Monin Salted Caramel 1 ltr
Makes a lovely latte!

SUNKONG Triangle EDC Hand Spinner Fidget Toy Ultra Durable with Pure Copper Body, Hybrid Ceramic Ball Bearings, Spinning Time up to 6 Minutes
Offered by SUNKONG

5.0 out of 5 stars A great spinner., 5 April 2017
Amazing! This spinner is excellent. It is well made and has a good weight to it. I have managed to get it to spin to 4 mins 30 seconds. Will keep practising to make it spin longer. It makes a quiet but satisfying noise. I am very pleased.

Fidget Cube 1Pcs 6-side Toy Stress Relief For Adults Children 12+ (Red Camo)
Fidget Cube 1Pcs 6-side Toy Stress Relief For Adults Children 12+ (Red Camo)
Offered by Store24Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fidgeters!, 5 Feb. 2017
An excellent fidget cube, so much better quality than the cheaper versions available online.

Pac-Man Plastic Ghost Lamp, White
Pac-Man Plastic Ghost Lamp, White
Offered by GADAZZLE

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware., 8 Nov. 2015
Buyer beware! This came with a European plug not British as stated in the description, so is of no use if you want to,use it in Britain.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2015 2:34 PM GMT

The World According to Bob: The further adventures of one man and his street-wise cat
by James Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars James and Bob do it again!, 5 July 2013
The continuing tale of a man and his cat. James and Bob have continued where their last book finished. This book makes you laugh and cry. James tells us his story, warts and all and we learn more about the amazing 'Doctor' Bob. You will have to read the book to find out all that Bob gets up to and what an incredible cat he is. Well done to the both of you for another best seller. I am now waiting for the next book and the film.

Bob: No Ordinary Cat
Bob: No Ordinary Cat
by James Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing cat, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Bob: No Ordinary Cat (Paperback)
I had already read the original Bob book and was so glad a children's version was brought out so my 9 year old son could read about this amazing cat. In the children's version James describes how he found Bob and how looking after Bob helped him turn his life around. It includes some details about James' drug addiction and hard life and how Bob helped him turn his life around. It is a lovely story and made us both laugh and cry as we read it. I would highly recommend this book.

The Trash Pack Series 2 Advent Calendar with 24 Trashies
The Trash Pack Series 2 Advent Calendar with 24 Trashies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 28 Dec. 2012
My son had great fun with this unusual advent calendar and he enjoyed collecting and playing with all the different trashies.

Fulton Cath Kidston Birdcage Umbrella Shooting Star
Fulton Cath Kidston Birdcage Umbrella Shooting Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun in the rain., 28 Dec. 2012
I love this umbrella. It keeps me dry in the rain, protects me from the wind and I can see where I am going when I use it.

He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother (Hillsborough Tribute Single)
He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother (Hillsborough Tribute Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars JFT96, 28 Dec. 2012
A great tune for a good cause. The 96 will never be forgotten. So pleased it was Christmas number 1 2012. YNWA

Page: 1 | 2 | 3