Profile for Scott Day > Reviews

Content by Scott Day

Scott Day

Soundmaster UR 8400 Radio Alarm with Jumbo Size Clock, Dual Alarm & Battery Back Up
Offered by zalias-com

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Jun. 2015
Great product, nice large screen, excellent functions and good customer support with a query I had, all in all good experience

MOFRED 12 x Apple iPhone 6 / iPhone 6S (4.7 inch Screen Display) - Supreme Quality Screen Protectors Retail Packed with Cleaning Cloth and Application Card (Triple Layer Scratch Protection Technology)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Oct. 2014
These arrived today, excellent quality compared to others I have tried, easily applied with no bubbles.

House Number Sign/Plaque Brushed Aluminium & AcrylicGOS03N--Personalised Sign
House Number Sign/Plaque Brushed Aluminium & AcrylicGOS03N--Personalised Sign
Offered by UK Sign Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 31 Oct. 2013
This is an excellent quality product for an exceptional price. Postage was very quick and fitting was easy. I will definitely recommend to friends.

Sony XBA2 Premium Quality In-Ear Headphones
Sony XBA2 Premium Quality In-Ear Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Jun. 2013
These are amazing In ear headphones. I spent a long time reading reviews of various different products in the £100-£200 price bracket. I eventually bought a pair of Bose IE2, these were good, clear sound but the volume was terrible on my IPod nano 7th generation, due to the high impedence of them, I had to have it on full volume and I could still here conversations in the gym. I returned these for a full refund and once again hit the reviews, where I found these Sony xba2 on the what hifi review page. They were voted "best IEM between £100-£200 in 2012". Once I bought these and tried them out I found them to be absolutely excellent. The sound is crisp and clear for vocals and decent bass when needed. I am so glad I bought these and did my research. If you want high end in ear headphones I personally wouldn't look any further than these.