Profile for JR > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Simple FreeCell
Simple FreeCell

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 2 April 2017
This review is from: Simple FreeCell (App)
I like playing this free app card game which has varying levels of play and it keeps statistics of your games. I recommend it.

To Be Loved
To Be Loved

4.0 out of 5 stars A great book to read, 11 Jun. 2016
This review is from: To Be Loved (Kindle Edition)
Having been to see Motown the musical, it whet my appetite to learn more about Berry Gordy founder of the company. Reading this book did not disappoint me. I rated it four stars because I didn't like the swearing especially in the earlier part, but I realise it was usually used in context to recreate the atmosphere. I truly enjoyed getting insight into how Berry related to his family and artistes and I loved finding out the stories behind how songs were written which I love. I would recommend this book to every fan of Motown music.

FreeCell
FreeCell

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 July 2015
This review is from: FreeCell (App)
Good game

Candy Crush Soda Saga
Candy Crush Soda Saga

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 12 July 2015
This review is from: Candy Crush Soda Saga (App)
A good game, alternative to Candy Crush.

YourTube - Video Player, Downloader and mp3 converter!
YourTube - Video Player, Downloader and mp3 converter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2015
This is excellent. Really helps me when I want to listen to music whilst playing keyboards.

Bible
Bible

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2015
This review is from: Bible (App)
This is an excellent resource and really brings Bible study alive. A real blessing

UCB Player
UCB Player

4.0 out of 5 stars Why is this app not available on Kindles?, 12 July 2015
This review is from: UCB Player (App)
I also found that I could not get this app on my kindle fire HD and I am extremely disappointed. Why is it not available for kindles??

Amazon Kindle Fire HD Standing Origami Case (3rd Generation - 2013 release), Royal

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 May 2015
Excellent cover. holds kindle Fire very well and protects it well.

N4U Online® Nokia Lumia 735 Premium PU Leather Stand Wallet Made to Measure Case Cover, Screen Protector & Mini Stylus Pen (Purple)
Offered by N4U Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 May 2015
Excellent product

Gospel Goes Classical
Gospel Goes Classical

5.0 out of 5 stars Really classical gospel, 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Gospel Goes Classical (Audio CD)
I chose this album after seeing Juanita Bynum and Jonathan Butler in concert on TV and realising just how much I enjoyed the event. Then I found Jonathan Butler singing "I need you Lord" and that was it I had to purchase the album. If you love classical and gospel music as I do then this double album is for you. It integrates the two styles so beautifully that it really makes this a special album full of gospel favourites as Jonathan's "Falling in love with Jesus", "Don't worry" and "I need you Lord" and Juanita Bynum's "I don't mind waiting". This anointed album has truly blessed me as it has encouraged me to just worship freely. I recommend it highly, as you will be blessed.

Page: 1 | 2