Profile for MrsPB > Reviews

Auromere Toothpaste, Herbal 4.16 Fl Oz
Auromere Toothpaste, Herbal 4.16 Fl Oz
Offered by OTCFORYOU

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 13 Feb. 2016
Ok, but has sls in, which is a big no-no for me.

BROAD BEAN - GRANO VIOLETTO - 75GM - APPROX 50-65 SEEDS - WINTER HARDY
BROAD BEAN - GRANO VIOLETTO - 75GM - APPROX 50-65 SEEDS - WINTER HARDY

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 13 Feb. 2016
Eaten by the bugs enclosed with the seeds by the time the seeds got here.

Natures Aid Ginger, Turmeric and Bromelain Tablets - Pack of 60 Tablets
Natures Aid Ginger, Turmeric and Bromelain Tablets - Pack of 60 Tablets

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 Feb. 2016
Kept cold away, but gave me itchiosis...

Set of 2 Foot Angel Anti Fatigue Compression Foot Sleeve As Seen On TV (Small/Medium)
Offered by ELKO Group Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 13 Feb. 2016
Too tight to use.

Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Herbal Tooth Powder 200g Prevents Tooth Decay Cures
Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Herbal Tooth Powder 200g Prevents Tooth Decay Cures
Offered by Crazee Deal

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for healthy teeth, 13 Feb. 2016
It has sugar in it!!! Not so great for teeth thus...

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 Leather Cover, KVAGO Premium Genuine Leather Protective Case Smart Cover Folding Folio Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7(SM-T550 T555)Real Leather Case Stand Flip Cover with Hand Strap & Paper Document Pocket Holder Auto Sleep/Wake (Brown)
Offered by Kvago

1.0 out of 5 stars Not leather! Even if it is, it is cheap!!!, 13 Feb. 2016
It does not feel nor smell of leather. We have plenty of leather items (shoes, chair, filofax cover), so I know what real leather feels and smells like. Since when does leather have warp and weft? It is also very thin, barely a milimetre thick. I was expecting something like my husband's filofax cover - nice, squidgy, classy, smelling of real leather. This is a big let down and very expensive for what it is. For £9.99 I could have bought a nice looking leather-imitation cover, but I wanted a proper leather one. This is not it!

I am now updating this review (03/03) to warn anyone out there considering giving their honest opinion on this product if it is a negative one. Since posting my review, I have received multiple emails from seller. Like this one:
"Good morning!
This is Shirley from KVAGO again.
i am writing to know about the case you received from us.
your review said the smell makes you think our case is not genuine leather.
Actually the smell is from the glue we used when producing.
If you air it out for a few days, you will find the smell is gone.
Genuine leather is not only identified by smell. You can bring it to test.
The whole surface of the case is made of genuine leather.†
we highly recommend you to test it. After prove it is genuine leather, please help us delete the 1 star review
The review you left is wrong. It is very bad for our business and reputation.
Hope you can consider us. Thanks
wait for your reply"

The cover now does not acutely smell of that horrible glue. Only if I put my nose to it. However, I can still not smell leather. I have no money to get it tested nor to send it back, it was a present for Christmas (got the money to choose my own cover). I am sick of being harassed by the seller.
The only good points are that it works well as a stand and protects my tab, but I could have bought a cheaper cover for that. Thus I am not happy with the product nor the seller. Oh, did I mention that I had to wait weeks for it to come?

Boys Disney Tigger Pyjamas (2-3 Years)
Boys Disney Tigger Pyjamas (2-3 Years)
Offered by LITTLE STARS

2.0 out of 5 stars Upset it's not big enough, 14 Sept. 2015
Such a shame the trousers leave the midriff completely exposed down to the well under the waistline. It could be our fault, as my 2 1/2 yr old son is still wearing nappies for the night, but this is the first time this has been a problem. All other 'jamas were accommodating.

The actual fabric feels warm, nice and soft and son loves Tigger. I did have to wash them even before trying them on it stunk of petro-chemicals.

Girls Hearts Print Wincyette Pyjamas - 7/8 Years
Girls Hearts Print Wincyette Pyjamas - 7/8 Years
Offered by The Clothing Outlet Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable pj's, perfect sizing, 14 Sept. 2015
Soft, flannelette material to keep little girl nice and cosy in our cold and damp rented home.
My princess was so happy with colours and so comfortable having tried them on, she would not take them off!
Although a bit long on her all over, it was expected, as I got a size bigger than she is, because I can't keep up with all the children's growth-spurts otherwise.
Easy to button them up, which is great, as daughter struggled with a previous pair of pj's with heart-shaped buttons. She had a good night sleep in them as soon as they came.

Disney Toy Story Buzz Winceyette Boys Pyjamas - 2-3 Years / 98 cm
Disney Toy Story Buzz Winceyette Boys Pyjamas - 2-3 Years / 98 cm

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it..., 14 Sept. 2015
I love it! Lovely, soft material, great fitting top, nice, vivid colours, feels warm.

Shame for the trousers not high enough to cover more than a third of my son's bottom. Maybe aren't suitable for little fellas in nappies - but surely, at this age, it would be made big enough to allow for night time nappies?
Had to wash them even before trying on, as son's got sensitive skin and the pj's stunk of petro-chemicals.

Soooo upset, as my son likes the pj's and so do I, but they just not covering him and his midriff, even below his waistline is completely exposed at night. Thus, not fit for purpose.

OXO Good Grips 21081UK Y Peeler
OXO Good Grips 21081UK Y Peeler

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid - should last many years, 14 Sept. 2015
As it says in the name, it has a good grip. Non-slip handle, I find it a very comfortable fit despite of it being rather chunky and my hands being rather small. The handle's shape and size also contribute to the good grip, not just the rubbery material on it.
Sharp as anything, but I don't find it dangerous unlike another reviewer. It glides and peels thinly with ease, no matter what diameter or size the vegetable/fruit is. Makes light work of preparing veggies for Sunday roast for our big family.

Having read negative reviews I bought a different peeler too, but I needn't have worried. This one would have sufficed and by the feel of it for a gooood while. (Having said that I am not regretting that purchase either, at least hubby can chip in and help peeling!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8