Profile for MrsPB > Reviews

Wooden Children Toy Watch / Party Bag By AM Leg
Wooden Children Toy Watch / Party Bag By AM Leg
Offered by The Prezzie Place

2.0 out of 5 stars which is useless for a boy, 4 Dec. 2014
First of all, just to make things clear, you only receive one toy watch for the price. This was not clear at all. Then you cannot choose which item you want, they choose it for you. I thought you get all the ones shown, but of course they sent one and that one happened to be the pink one, which is useless for a boy! All the others would have been fine...
Poundshop quality - perhaps should have gone there and looked, the only up side is that it was delivered.
Two stars, as the one received IS cute, but wish description was more precise and one could choose which one to receive.

Dr Stuart's Liver Detox (Pack of 3)
Dr Stuart's Liver Detox (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hate the taste, but love the effect., 24 Sept. 2014
I can be in great pain due to liver problems, 20 mins after consuming the tea I feel well. It helped me get rid of some of my smaller gallstones too. When I'm not too unwell the other Detox tea from Dr Stuart's keeps me going. They work for me and I take them as medicine, as they are not at all enjoyable to down, but the pain is well worth it for the gain!

Eurolites Headlamp Adaptors for Driving in Europe
Eurolites Headlamp Adaptors for Driving in Europe
Offered by Family Motoring & Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and reliable, 2 Sept. 2014
Was easy to fit, did the job and stayed in place for 6 weeks in rain and shine travelling through half of Europe, then came off easily. Will buy them again for next time.

Compactor RAN3066 Compactor Case
Compactor RAN3066 Compactor Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, maybe faulty item?, 2 Sept. 2014
Leaked (despite of ensuring perfect seal), but contents held neatly by the built in straps and the bag itself.

Mega Bloks Pink Buildable Bag (60 Pieces)
Mega Bloks Pink Buildable Bag (60 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, good price, 2 Sept. 2014
Decent quantity, good quality, one more happy little girl in the world! Chunky and easy to grip for little hands, I'd say 1 year and up.

Andrew James 14 Piece Space Saving Large Vacuum Seal Storage Bags Ideal For Clothes, Cushions And Travelling
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed bag, 2 Sept. 2014
Some worked some leaked, but the ones that did work were reliable on multiple occasions, so not too bad. Great size though, perfect for travelling.

2015 Collins Big Road Atlas Britain
2015 Collins Big Road Atlas Britain
by Collins Maps
Edition: Spiral-bound

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tool for navigation, 2 Sept. 2014
Nowt wrong, just think the Philipps one's better/clearer/easier to use for me. On the plus side I love the size - I'm my hubby's "satnav" - and this map allows me to look further ahead than the one we had before.

Weleda Calendula Toothpaste 75ml
Weleda Calendula Toothpaste 75ml

5.0 out of 5 stars No fluoride, no mint, 2 Sept. 2014
A family favourite, although I myself don't like it that much. Sweet fennel giving the sweetness to the taste and there are no nasties in the toothpaste whatsoever, just natural ingredients. Only cautioning is to make sure it is the toothpaste you put on your brush if you have a baby in the house and not the very similar looking nappy cream, or you might have a funny smile on your face (like my hubbies was) while the rest of the family is dying of laughter!

Parker Jotter Ballpoint Pen & Pencil Set Stainless Steel Personalised Gift ENGRAVED
Offered by Pilotfish Pens

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 2 Sept. 2014
Just like on the picture. Decent quality set of pen and pencil with engraving option coming up at payment. Happy with it, makes a nice present for an acceptable price.

THE CISCA EASY SALTPIPE - A NEW NATURAL HAY FEVER PRODUCT
THE CISCA EASY SALTPIPE - A NEW NATURAL HAY FEVER PRODUCT
Offered by UniStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for us, 2 Sept. 2014
Helps with asthma and chest infection. I'm not saying it cures those, but it certainly helps my asthmatic hubby and my friend and also alleviated my mum's symptoms of breathing difficulties when she had chest infection. Works by providing natural salt crystals for inhalation. Instructions are clear and easy to follow, easy to use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4