Profile for jakczek > Reviews

Berlin [DVD] [2009]
Berlin [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Matt Frei

5.0 out of 5 stars Matt Frei at his best., 17 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Berlin [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
Brilliantly written and presented. I liked this so much that by the end I wanted more. Matt Frei is astoundingly knowledgeable and talented. Please buy this, as you will not be let down!

The Wall: The People's Story
The Wall: The People's Story

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid until Typos are corrected, 17 Jun. 2015
This book has the promise of being 5 Star, but after getting past the 20% mark, I started struggling with the Typos. When reaching the end of a "Screen" on my Kindles (I have a Fire & a Voyage), I found that the next screen did not lead on, and went on a completely different tangent. By the 28% Marker, I decided that I had had enough, I returned for a re-fund. I have given 2 Stars and not one as the book had a lot of promise with good facts, and if the problems can be resolved, I'd be happy to retry it and perhaps marking it higher. I hate marking things down and I would put no blame on The Author as he obviously has a lot of knowledge. I think the problem lie in the "Kindelisation" of the book.

Two Brothers
Two Brothers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 2 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Two Brothers (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this this book, but there is still a lot of wrongs on all sides being carried out, perhaps this book may one day help bring compassion and sanity! All I would say, "please read it". Judge for yourselves!

Kriegsausbruch 1914: Der Weg in die Katastrophe (German Edition)
Kriegsausbruch 1914: Der Weg in die Katastrophe (German Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It, 19 Mar. 2015
Brilliant Publication

Germany: Memories of a Nation
Germany: Memories of a Nation
by Dr Neil MacGregor

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Purchaseing., 19 Mar. 2015
This is a wonderful Publication. Great quality and a lot of interestin reading

The First World War: A New History
The First World War: A New History

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Buying, 19 Mar. 2015
Great informative and well presented Publication.

Knitting kit - Mr & Mrs Owl - Complete knitting kit - all materials included in the kit
Offered by DRK Promotions Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept Mothr - in Law quiet, 19 Mar. 2015
Bought this for Mother - in - Law, to knit these for Granddaughter, and she loves them.

Der Erste Weltkrieg: Von Sarajevo bis Versailles: die Zeitenwende 1914-1918 (German Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Publication, 19 Mar. 2015
What more can I say other than this is another great Publication from GEO EPOCHE

BlueRigger High Speed Micro HDMI to HDMI cable - Gold-Plated Connectors - Delivers high-definition video (up to 4K Resolution) - Type D to Type A - Supports 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return - 3 Meters (10ft)
Offered by BlueRigger LLC

AVG FREE Antivirus Security & Protection
AVG FREE Antivirus Security & Protection

1.0 out of 5 stars No protection, 19 Mar. 2015
I downloaded it; but it did not work!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13