Profile for Legohead > Reviews

Legohead

ONE23 Helicopter Clear Bike Frame Protection Tape - 20 Metres
ONE23 Helicopter Clear Bike Frame Protection Tape - 20 Metres

1.0 out of 5 stars I've had stickier dumps, 8 Oct. 2014
Advertised as helicopter tape yet this stuff does not feel, stick or mould as well as the genuine 3M Heli tape I bought before buying this.

This stuff is next to useless for sticking to my bike. I might save it for wrapping up xmas presents.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 19, 2016 9:55 AM BST

150mm monitor splitter cable (1 x HD15M to 2 x HD15F)
150mm monitor splitter cable (1 x HD15M to 2 x HD15F)
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

4.0 out of 5 stars It works as intended, 19 April 2013
Not quite 5 stars as its not the most aesphetically pleasing item, but gets down to doing the job right.

Jay and Silent Bob: Chasing Dogma (Jay & Silent Bob)
Jay and Silent Bob: Chasing Dogma (Jay & Silent Bob)
by Kevin Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toilet reading, 19 April 2013
This brightened up about 4 sessions on the toilet so pretty good value, it was that or read the shampoo bottle I bought earlier. Seriously though Kevin Smith is a genius, not found anything I dont like. Buy it all!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Om nom nom nom, 19 April 2013
Cheaper than buying the chocolates seperately and a box full of calories that will keep me going for a good few months... hopefully.

Clerks II [DVD] [2006]
Clerks II [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Brian O'Halloran
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Pillow Pants, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Clerks II [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
If you have a silly sense of humour and still a little immature at heart then you must check this film out, Clerks is the better film but this still gets me in stitches every time I watch it. Even though it is quite a silly film there are a lot of references in there for the clever people to search for.

Inecto Pure Coconut Shampoo 500ml
Inecto Pure Coconut Shampoo 500ml
Offered by O.T.C. Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars Coconutty, 19 April 2013
Im convinced my dry skin on my back and arms was caused by my old shampoo. Now I use this everyday in the shower and my dry skin has gone. I think it does nice things for my hair, but being a bloke Im not that bothered. I just dont like the other shampoos that seem to be just synthesized un natural chemicals..

Garmin Charging/Data Clip
Garmin Charging/Data Clip

5.0 out of 5 stars Well it is well made and does the job perfectly, 19 April 2013
Admittedly the item doesnt do much more than route the usb lead to the right connectors on the garmin watch, but it does it very nicely. Cheapest around at just over £10.

Go Rock Rechargeable Mobile Speaker - Black
Go Rock Rechargeable Mobile Speaker - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Loud enough, 17 May 2012
Got it from Blacks today for £15, it is definitely loud enough, but distorts at maximum volume. I like the way it all closes up and doesnt need any extra wires to carry around.

Battery has lasted 2 hours now and I havent charged it yet, so not bad!