Profile for Sparrowhawk > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, 15 g
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, 15 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Dec. 2016
Got this a small Christmas gift to go with some other things for a friend. My friend love it! It smells great and is making her nails look healthier and shiny, she's very pleased.

The Christmasaurus
The Christmasaurus
by Tom Fletcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely :), 12 Dec. 2016
This review is from: The Christmasaurus (Hardcover)
Brought as a gift for Christmas, but I had a sneaky read. It's a lovely book, great children's Christmas adventure, with a fun new take on how it all works at Santa's. I'm pleased it's being made into an animated film and a stage play, I think it will work well as both.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 12 Dec. 2016
Brought as a gift for Christmas so I can't say much yet, but they look really nice and I'm sure the recipient will like them.

Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 Case, Spigen® [Rugged Armor] Resilient [Black] Rugged Armor Ultimate protection and rugged design with matte finish for Galaxy A3 2016 (2016) - Black (564CS20633)
Offered by Spigen

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice case, 12 Dec. 2016
Really nice case. Adds some much need grip to the phone, fits well, and looks good. Can't say how the protection works as I haven't dropped my phone yet - and hopefully won't!

teKKno® [PACK OF 5] SAMSUNG GALAXY A3 2016 [SM-A310] LCD Screen Protectors Guards And Cleaning Cloths
Offered by Fonetek

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Dec. 2016
Great screen protectors. I've used this kind for my old phone, and they worked well, so I've got these for my new one. Can take a bit of practice if you've not used them before, otherwise they're easy to apply. Would recommend.

Outdoor Garden Ornament Bird on Hands Basin Bath Bird Feeder Decorative
Outdoor Garden Ornament Bird on Hands Basin Bath Bird Feeder Decorative
Offered by Home And Garden Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Nov. 2016
This is a lovely bird bath. I've brought it as a gift and I'm almost sad to give it away. It looks really good and it arrived quickly, and in good condition.

Set of 2 Colour Changing LED Garden Solar Filigree Table Lights
Set of 2 Colour Changing LED Garden Solar Filigree Table Lights
Offered by Shamz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Nov. 2016
These were a gift for a friend and she likes them. They work as described and look really pretty. We are happy with them and would buy again.

Heathcote and Ivory Gardeners Hand Cream 100 ml
Heathcote and Ivory Gardeners Hand Cream 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 12 Oct. 2016
This hand cream is lovely. It smells great and really seems to work for my hands; it feels nice after a day in the garden when my hands are all dried out.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 12 Oct. 2016
This was easy to apply and it really seems to have improved the colour of the lead. I wish we'd known to use this earlier - our lead was already discoloured from the wet and I did my best to clean it and add the oil, but it's not as good as it would have been if we'd used this from the start. Not sure how it's going to do long term, or if I'll need to re-apply, but so far it looks better.

US BASIC 5 PANEL BASEBALL CAP HAT - 8 COLOURS (STONE)
US BASIC 5 PANEL BASEBALL CAP HAT - 8 COLOURS (STONE)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 12 Oct. 2016
Fits OK and has an adjustable strap. It's a bit thin, but I was expected it to be basic, especially for the price, so I'm happy - it does the job!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10