Profile for Creme Fraiche > Reviews

Minecraft "Light Up" Wall Torch
Offered by Products Of Excellence

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Mar. 2015
Great fun. Kids love it.

PhysioRoom NEW Air Stability Wobble Balance Rehab Cushion 35cm - ADHD, Improves Posture, Core Training, Anti-Slip Surface, Supports Muscle, Comfortable, Encourages Active Sitting for Kids, Child Friendly - AB305107
Offered by PhysioRoomLTD

5.0 out of 5 stars ... to help my son who has ASC and fidgets like mad in class, 16 Mar. 2015
I bought this to help my son who has ASC and fidgets like mad in class, swinging wildly on this chair etc. His teacher tells me it really helps.

Dude, I'm An Aspie! Kids' Edition
Dude, I'm An Aspie! Kids' Edition
by Matt Friedman

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a really nice way of explaining a condition which can be really ..., 16 Mar. 2015
Gave this to my parents to help them understand a little more about my son who has Aspergers. It's a really nice way of explaining a condition which can be really confusing for people who don't live with it. I liked it so much I bought another copy for the parents' group I belong to so everyone could take a look.

Breton Stripe Duffle Cool Bag 20lt Navy Blue White Beach Camping Picnic Shoulder

5.0 out of 5 stars Really love this bag, 16 Mar. 2015
Really love this bag. It is so much easier and more comfortable to carry than regular cool bags. It leaves your hands free for the kids, or riding a bike, etc.

OXO Soft Works Salad Spinner
OXO Soft Works Salad Spinner

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Love having one of these, 16 Mar. 2015
Brilliant. Love having one of these. You save so much on those pre-prepared bags of lettuce because you can chop, wash, drain and store the lettuce in the fridge just using this salad spinner. It lasts a long time and you can just grab it whenever you need some.

Microplane MICROPLANE S/STEEL FINE
Microplane MICROPLANE S/STEEL FINE

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a totally awesome grater. Never imagined I would spend this much ..., 16 Mar. 2015
This is a totally awesome grater. Never imagined I would spend this much on a grater but every time I use it I'm really glad I did! Great for parmesan, ginger, and garlic. It makes grated cheese a lot easier for kids to tackle than a regular grater.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 16 Mar. 2015
Handle broke after a few months.

Ultimate Dinopedia: The Most Complete Dinosaur Reference Ever (Ultimate )
Ultimate Dinopedia: The Most Complete Dinosaur Reference Ever (Ultimate )
by National Geographic Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars He has various books on dinosaurs and this is definitely his favourite., 16 Mar. 2015
My son is 9 and a dinosaur fanatic. He has various books on dinosaurs and this is definitely his favourite.

Curver Style 60 L Plastic Laundry Hamper, Vintage White
Curver Style 60 L Plastic Laundry Hamper, Vintage White

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Mar. 2015
Love this laundry basket!

Epsom Salts 10 kg Medical Grade
Epsom Salts 10 kg Medical Grade
Offered by Epsom Salts

5.0 out of 5 stars My son's osteopath recommended he have three epsom salt baths a week, 16 Mar. 2015
Fab! My son's osteopath recommended he have three epsom salt baths a week. He loves them and they really relax him. I've also started to put the salts in my bath and also love them! Great value pack.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6