Profile for M.ric > Reviews

Content by M.ric

M.ric

1byone Superspeed Aluminum USB 3.0 4-Port Hub, 5Gbps Transfer Rate with a Built-in 15 Inches USB 3.0 Cable for iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, PC and Laptop
Offered by 1Byone Products Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hub!!, 29 Dec. 2015
Works as it should, minimal clutter and suits my mac. Cable could be longer but adapter can sort that. Very happy.

Logitech Harmony 350 Control
Logitech Harmony 350 Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats all my other remotes!!, 29 Dec. 2015
I purchased this mainly to provide a better remote than what came with my Logitech Z906 speaker system. The standard remote is fine but as this could control my tv as well i thought why not? Well I've set it up using the logitech software and arranged the buttons as id like and now i have one remote to control my sound system, my tv and (bonus) the new apple tv as well. The software takes you through each stage and you can amend things as you go and then click sync and done. The remote feels great in the hand and is better than both the sony and the logitech standards. Batteries included and the sync cable and so far I've had no issues what-so-ever so I couldn't be happier with it. You can control up to eight devices with it so I've plenty of media machines to add. hahahaha. Very happy. Well done logitech and amazon logistics delivery.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing, 23 Nov. 2015
I had the smaller model of these (sony mdr 10-rc) and I wanted over the ear headphones instead. These are currently now selling at £38 and as far as I'm concerned for that price there is zero here to complain about. They sound great to my ears. They come with a carry pouch and two sets of cables, with/without mic. Removable cables add to longevity incase they get tugged. The bass is punchy and they are very (super) comfortable and light so for prolonged music or gaming use they aren't going to be a problem. Im very very happy with these headphones and sony in general. Now just to wait for the new Sony 100.aap headphones to drop in price.

Logitech 2.1 Speaker System Z623
Logitech 2.1 Speaker System Z623
Offered by Vendable Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Naughty but Nice!!!, 31 Dec. 2011
I owned a set of these a while ago and after using smaller speakers I decided to grab these during amazons lighting deals for £79. I sold my last set due to living in different accommodation and well what can i say but wow wow wow. I'd forgotten how good they sound. I'm using these with my tv and ps4 and holy moly. They are simple old school speakers and they are immense. If you want to grin like a naughty school boy then these are the way to go. It would have been nice for logitech to have updated these by now with optical audio and a small digital box to allow remote control use and settings but at the price they are these are just wonderful. And for £79 on sale I'm a very happy (naughty) bunny!!