Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Discover more Shop now
Profile for Priya F > Reviews

Content by Priya F

Priya F

Qualtex Glass Plate For Universal Microwave Ovens
Qualtex Glass Plate For Universal Microwave Ovens
Offered by First4Spares

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, 4 Dec. 2013
This replacement plate is a good fit, although we had to use a metal base support from a previous microwave to ensure it didn't wobble. A word of warning- be careful to take measurements before ordering as some of the 'universal' plates advertised would have been way too big to rotate properly in our microwave. If in doubt, go for a size smaller, which is what I did here.

iSafe Universal Car Seat Travel Bag
iSafe Universal Car Seat Travel Bag
Offered by Baby Travel Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, but not sturdy enough, 4 Dec. 2013
I thought this car seat travel bag was such a great idea for plane travel, however, it didn't stand up to its first and only flight. A section was frayed and ripped on arrival, although the car seat was fine. If the company made one of stronger material, I'd definitely buy one, as not found anything similar on the market.

Disney Winnie The Pooh Table Lamp
Disney Winnie The Pooh Table Lamp

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit flimsy, but my children like it!, 4 Dec. 2013
I probably wouldn't have bought this if I'd seen it in a shop. Main reason is that it's quite flimsy for the price. The shade part kept bending over and my toddler managed to pull the shade off within seconds of me getting it out of the box.I've slotted it back on, and it is now safely on top of a high cupboard. My children seem to like it, but I don't dare to use it on their level as a bedside lamp, as I don't think it'd last that long!

Face Paint Crayons
Face Paint Crayons
Offered by A&S Company Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and no allergies!, 3 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Face Paint Crayons (Toy)
The face crayons arrived at short notice in time for a party. I used them on myself and my toddler with no unpleasant side-effects (I have sensitive skin). Lasted the whole afternoon and very easy to remove with make-up remover.