Profile for Gee27 > Reviews

Content by Gee27

Gee27

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
ToughBuilt TOU-C700 C700 Adjustable Leg Folding Saw Horse (TWIN PACK)
ToughBuilt TOU-C700 C700 Adjustable Leg Folding Saw Horse (TWIN PACK)
Offered by TW Wholesale Hand & Power Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant trestles BUY BUY BUY, 4 Oct. 2017
I bought this twin pack toughbuilt c700 about six months ago. I should of bought them years ago. I use them all the time and cannot recommend them enough. They aren’t easy to unfold. Simply push in a button on the side which drops down te legs. Simply unfold the legs and adjust the height to suit. There is a rough coating on the top of each stand to stop objects slipping. On each side of the treadle there are levers tomopen up and slacken off the metal side clamps which lock into place. The construction of the trestle are metal and very sturdy. Each trestle has a strong plastic handle for carrying. Now don’t do what I did and cut through one by mistake. Make sure after carrying and using push the plastic handle down into place. Each trestle is slightly heavy. They do not lock together and I’m glad as it would of been to heavy to carry both at one together. Easily carry two, one in each hand with the use of the handles. I use two 4”x 2” lengths of timber clamped into the clamps which then makes the trestles into a table of sorts. The 4x2 sits proud of the trestle using the clamps inbuilt wood supports which allows me to cut a full sheet in any widths without my saw cutting into the trestles whilst passing it. I researched a lot before buying these trestles and I’m so glad I bought te C700 instead of any other model or other make. Buy them you won’t be disappointed.

CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder
CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder
Offered by Keaber

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow buy one now, 2 Sept. 2017
I have used battery operated stud finders which I found not so reliable all the time. This works every time. This should be in your tool bag. Simply run along a wall and the strong magnet inside the tool fixes onto any nail or screw identifying the stud every time. Buy it now and don't waste your money on the electronic ones again.

LadderLimb Ingenious Device Hands Free Ladder
LadderLimb Ingenious Device Hands Free Ladder
Offered by Sterk Systems Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made sturdy bit of kit, 16 Aug. 2017
I am a decorator by trade. I was surprised how big this ladder limb was when it arrived. It's 47cm long. It's also a very sturdy and well made item. I look forward to using this the next time I have outside ladder work.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as the picture is it ?, 28 May 2017
Yesterday it's a fidget spinner but not the same as the gold one in the picture and certainly not metal. My daughter dropped it and chipped a bit of the gold off and low and behold white plastic underneath. Poor quality item and I would not recommend or buy again.

Pro-Gauge Bolt Measuring Tool Essential Item for Tool Box
Pro-Gauge Bolt Measuring Tool Essential Item for Tool Box
Offered by Pro-Bolt

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one !!!, 9 Dec. 2016
Very well made and ideal tool to know the size of bolt needed for any job. Appears to be the only type of bolt measuring tool on the market that I could find. My only thing is that it's a bit pricey for what it is.

DEWALT DCK264P2-18V-XR Cordless Li-Ion Brushless Nailer Twin Pack in Tough System Box - Yellow/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant nail gun twin pack buy buy buy !!!, 9 Dec. 2016
Brilliant bit if kit. I bought this twin kit due to the price and the few positive reviews I had read about them. The passlode guns get really good reviews but struggle in the cold with the gas and not to mention the price of them each. I waited until a Black Friday deal came up on the internet and bought them then. I didn't buy from Amazon on this occasion and paid £595 saving just over £50 in doing so for this kit. What a bargain. Once I received them I noticed that they are heavy to hand compared to the passlode and that's about the only negative I gave give them. The first fix gun has been great whilst working outside on a roof with no misfires and no problems with the cold weather. I like the small plastic guard for the nose so that wood can be protected whilst in use. The bump mode is great allowing fast work. The belt or joist hanger is very good. The second fix gun works as it should again with no misfires at all. Belt hook works as it should and the led lights on the guns base is an added bonus. Charger and 18v batteries work as they should and to top it off the dewalt tough system storage box with foam insert to store both guns and charger. What a great bit of kit and worth the money for two guns compared to just one passlode gun. I can't fault them at this time at all dewalt have done there homework this time.

Everbuild SGNPOWER Power Pro Sealant Gun
Everbuild SGNPOWER Power Pro Sealant Gun

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sealant gun, 24 Nov. 2016
I have used a few sealant guns over the years but this is far the best I have ever used. It is so effortless to pull the trigger and squeeze out the sealant. I have used cheap sealant guns and I will never go back to them. I would recommend spending that bit extra and buy this without a doubt.

20oz Stainless Steel Tumbler Cups (2 Pack) The Imperial Pint Cup By Greens Steel (600ml)
Offered by Greens'

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant metal tumblers, 2 Nov. 2016
Brilliant metal tumblers and the size I wanted. There are two tumblers provided and very well made. Single skin metal so I would not recommend using hot liquid in them as the will get hot. Ideal for cold drinks only.

Draper 13785 W/ Dry 20 Litre Vacuum Cleaner, 230 V
Draper 13785 W/ Dry 20 Litre Vacuum Cleaner, 230 V
Offered by Powertoolmate

4.0 out of 5 stars Good hoover for cleaning car and DIY use, 2 Nov. 2016
This is a good hoover to clean your car or clean up after DIY around the house. Very flimsy plastic hose lengths that attach from the actual hose and vacuum tools. Great suction from the vacuum itself. I would recommend this vacuum again.

Am-Tech 16oz Fibreglass Claw Hammer
Am-Tech 16oz Fibreglass Claw Hammer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant hammer for my purpose, 17 Oct. 2016
This hammer is perfect for my use. It's light and small enough to fit in my tool box. I need a hammer in my tool box as I am a decorator and do a lot of taping and filling. This serves my purpose perfect. So much so I have bought another to be out in my other tool box.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15