Profile for nicola heath > Reviews

Content by nicola heath

nicola heath

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars couldnt live without it!, 28 Mar. 2014
I had been sceptical as I love owning books, but I am converted. Don't get me wrong I still love having books but having a kindle means I have loads of books at my fingertips when I am on nights. The added bonus is that I can browse the internet, watch movies, listen to music, take photos. It's perfect! The internet browser is quick, the tablet is very responsive. I just love it! Would recommend to anyone. My only grumble is that it only has a forward facing camera which makes it a tad awkward taking photos. Minor grumble in comparison to all the positives.

Catching Fire
Catching Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!, 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Catching Fire (Kindle Edition)
I loved this 2nd instalment, couldn't put it down. please read these amazing books before watching the film's, they don't do this fantastic writing justice. loved it loved it loved it!!!

Edge of Darkness (A Night Prowler Novel Book 4)
Edge of Darkness (A Night Prowler Novel Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read, 14 Mar. 2014
kept me reading, thoroughly enjoyed. I will be definitely looking up other titles by j. t geissinger. would have liked a bit more background on Christian but that's coz I'm nosey. really enjoyed.