Profile for patricia lavender > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Girl on the Train
The Girl on the Train
by Paula Hawkins

1.0 out of 5 stars I fail to see anything appealing about the style of writing which is just so incredibly plodding and boring. I have tried to per, 17 Jun. 2016
This review is from: The Girl on the Train (Hardcover)
I think there must be something wrong with me! I fail to see anything appealing about the style of writing which is just so incredibly plodding and boring. I have tried to persevere but my willpower is failing me.
I should have learned not to be taken in by the number of readers who have supposedly read this book, but I have done it before with Gone Girl which was hastily discarded, as this book will be too, to the local Charity Shop!

Vintage Style Wooden Vintage Rose Jewellery/Trinket Storage Box
Vintage Style Wooden Vintage Rose Jewellery/Trinket Storage Box
Offered by Divine Interiors and Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars This little set of drawers is absolutely gorgeous.. ..., 23 May 2016
This little set of drawers is absolutely gorgeous...so shabby chic, and just my style. I didn't really need this, but couldn't resist it!

VonHaus 4 Tier Freestanding Chrome Bathroom Storage Shelf Rack Stand Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this, 16 May 2016
Very happy with this. It fits perfectly into the corner of my small bathroom, a very practical and attractive purchase.

VonHaus 3 Wicker Basket Storage Bathroom Cabinet Drawers Unit - White
VonHaus 3 Wicker Basket Storage Bathroom Cabinet Drawers Unit - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my purchase, 16 May 2016
Very pleased with my purchase. It is small and neat with plenty of space in the drawers for all my bathroom bits and pieces. It is exactly what I wanted. I was doubly happy as it is did not come as a flat pack!!

VonShef 2200W 1.8L LED Illuminated Clear Glass Cordless Jug Kettle - Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I am really happy with my blue "night club effect" kettle, 29 April 2016
I am really happy with my blue "night club effect" kettle! It's good quality, quiet when boiling, and having one made of glass is very practical as you can see the water level. I certainly wouldn't go back to a conventional one. I like the way you don't have to touch or lift the lid manually, as this is done just by pressing a button. Very pleased with my choice.

Neusu 130 Litre Heavy Duty Extra Large Underbed Storage Bag - XL Size (96cm x 78cm x 18cm) 130 Litre Capacity - Strong 600D Polyester Material With 4x Web Reinforced Handles - Fits Bedding, Clothes, Pillows, Etc Or Multiple Duvets - Alternative to Blanket Box - Beige
Offered by Neusu

5.0 out of 5 stars ... from France to a small flat so am exceedingly pleased with this purchase, 2 April 2016
I have just moved from France to a small flat so am exceedingly pleased with this purchase. The description is absolutely accurate. The fabric is very strong. This purchase has proved very useful indeed, as at the moment it is under my bed and storing 2 double duvets and a pillow. It would definitely hold more, but I won't be able to fit it in the space available. Upon reflection, maybe it would have been more sensible to have purchased 2 smaller ones to lie alongside each other. Might do this in the future....

Morphy Richards 732000 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner - Grey
Morphy Richards 732000 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner - Grey

1.0 out of 5 stars bagless cleaner is a good one, but the convenience of this is outweighed ..., 27 Feb. 2016
I have recently passed this item to a friend. The idea of a cordless, bagless cleaner is a good one, but the convenience of this is outweighed by the fact that practically every time, it is necessary to remove, clean and wash the tiny space for collecting the dust. I found the suction practically non-existent, and there is no facility for cleaning anything much above head level, as there is no way of adding any extension tools. Not very happy.

Rocket Dog Womens Taylor Biker Boots Tribal Brown 4 UK, 37 EU
Rocket Dog Womens Taylor Biker Boots Tribal Brown 4 UK, 37 EU
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall they are comfortable, but maybe just a little more space for ..., 27 Feb. 2016
The style of these boots are exactly what I wanted. Overall they are comfortable, but maybe just a little more space for toes would have made them absolutely perfect. I think with a bit more wear they will be lovely for walking in. I am very tempted to buy these in tan, as for the price they are very good quality.

Womens Single Button Fully Fur Lined Waterproof Rain Winter Snow Boots - Brown - 4 - 37 - AEA0148
Offered by Prime-Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars and I love wearing them, 18 Feb. 2016
I feel it's risky buying shoes and boots online, but in view of the price of these I am very impressed with the quality and comfort. They arrived just in time as the weather has become very cold, and I love wearing them. They would make excellent slippers too. The lining is so soft and cosy, and it is quite possible I will buy another pair in the future in a different colour.

LADIES TREK LEATHER UPPER LIGHTWEIGHT FULLY WATERPROOF, WALKING/HIKING/TREKKING WINTER BOOT 4UK Grey
Offered by footloose.shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my new boots, 24 Dec. 2015
Very pleased with my new boots. They are exactly as described, and although I only received these yesterday, I have already walked a great deal in them. They are extremely comfortable, seem to be water-proof, and fit very well, with plenty of room for my toes. I may be tempted to buy a further pair soon in a different colour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5