Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit
Profile for Mark Hamilton > Reviews

Content by Mark Hamilton

Mark Hamilton

Amazon.co.uk £10 Gift Cards - 10-Pack (Generic)
Amazon.co.uk £10 Gift Cards - 10-Pack (Generic)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal no fuss gift!!, 12 Dec. 2013
This is a complete no brainer, every one I know uses Amazon for something so when you run out of ideas they are ideal gifts!!

Magician (Riftwar Saga)
Magician (Riftwar Saga)
by Raymond E. Feist

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best series of books I've read!!, 28 Mar. 2013
One of the best series of books I've ever read!! I had to buy this copy as my old paperback copy started to fall to bits!!

EvoDigitals 16GB 4.3" Touch Screen MP3 MP4 MP5 Player With TV OUT Equaliser - Videos | Music | Pictures | Ebooks | + More!
Offered by EvoDigitals

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 28 Mar. 2013
I was actualy quite disappointed with this product.. I know you get what you pay for but I thought I had found a bargain as most other reviews were quite good.. I find it very hard to keep it connected to the computer.. Sometimes it will recognise it fine other times it won't.. Windows Media player doesn't like it at all.. Had to download another media player. Tried to put an AVI movie on it, which it won't accept. According to the manual it will play AVI's of a certain size and quality, I checked this with the movie I was trying to put on there and it was well within the limits but no joy... I would say pay a few extra pounds and get something better..

Everybody's Golf (PS Vita)
Everybody's Golf (PS Vita)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Game, 28 Mar. 2013
I absolutely love this game.. I had it on my PSP and my playstation!! Even though some people might say it's more of the same I actualy like sometimes to just sit with a game and just enjoy it rather than have to think about it..

Hangerworld Pack of 54 Pink Plastic Coat Hanger with Trouser/Skirt Bar for Baby & Toddler Clothes - 30cm (11.5")
Offered by Hangerworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 28 Mar. 2013
I bought these for my daughters ever expanding wardrobe.. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was the fact that they're ideal for under 8's clothes so I'll only get a year out of them.. They do give the size of the hanger but as it's the first time I've bought childrens hangers an average age for the hanger would've ben more useful to me personaly.. I must emphasize the fact that it is a great product and great value though!!