Profile for victoria > Reviews

victoria

Dartington Crystal Circle Decanter
Dartington Crystal Circle Decanter

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 July 2017
Lovely decanter. Prefect for my partner's port!

Blooming Jelly Women's Halter Neck Deep V Asymmetrical Floral Dress UK12=EU40=Asian XL White
Offered by Booming Jelly

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty but short underskirt, 18 July 2017
Nice dress, although the underskirt is extremely short. I'm 5ft10 and struggled to maintain my modesty! The over skirt is completely see-through so probably best for shorter people.

Wild Flowers Sensory Fidget Cushion
Wild Flowers Sensory Fidget Cushion
Offered by SayItWithCushions

5.0 out of 5 stars A new favourite I think, 26 April 2017
Really well made. My nan clung on to it as soon as it was unwrapped. A new favourite I think!

Charles Jacobs Luxury Retro High Back Office Chair With Tilt Lock Mechanism & Headrest - Walnut & Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 7 Sept. 2016
This chair is amazing. It was as easy to construct as any office chair, but the instructions were clear and I had all the parts. It was delivered really quickly and it's much more comfortable than I expected. Very pleased so far.

Crabtree and Evelyn Hand Therapy Spring Traveller Set
Crabtree and Evelyn Hand Therapy Spring Traveller Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Jan. 2016
Looked good although a bit squashed which was a shame as it was a gift

Star Wars 60 x 80 cm "Space Chase" Canvas Print
Star Wars 60 x 80 cm "Space Chase" Canvas Print

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jan. 2016
Looked great.

WOOLSIES Yeti Natural Wool Slipper Booties, Unisex Adults' Hi-Top Slippers, Brown (Latte Brown), 8 UK (41 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers, but a bit small., 19 Oct. 2015
Nice packaging, slippers are comfortable and warm but they are just a bit too small for me. The sole is slightly smaller than my feet so theu fall over the edge. I'm a size 8.

Camouflage Cat Collar with safety buckle Green
Camouflage Cat Collar with safety buckle Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Nov. 2014
Great little collar. Our roaming cat loses one every six weeks or so, so we buy these in bulk!

Leather cat/ kitten collar pink, blue, brown and red safety elastic (brown)
Leather cat/ kitten collar pink, blue, brown and red safety elastic (brown)
Offered by Stylish Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 30 Aug. 2014
Good enough quality for the price, and has withstood our cat's very active lifestyle

KONG ZoomGroom Raspberry
KONG ZoomGroom Raspberry

4.0 out of 5 stars My fussy cat loved it, it really works, but it does make a mess., 30 Aug. 2014
This review is from: KONG ZoomGroom Raspberry (Misc.)
Having previously only used a slicker-style brush on my Bengal, I've got to say this is fantastic. He was unsure of the brush at first (he didn't like the circles so I changed to strokes) but once he realised how good it felt he loved it. It is a very messy process as the brush doesn't hold much of the fur so you get fur on the floor, on you, on the cat, everywhere. However it is worth it, and I imagine the fur will lessen with more brushing. He also let me brush those parts they always hate like the back legs/tale base and begged for more when I was done. Highly recommended!