Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Cecilia > Reviews

Content by Cecilia

Cecilia

Bright Stem 48 Small Thank You Cards/Notecards Mixed Pack
Bright Stem 48 Small Thank You Cards/Notecards Mixed Pack
Offered by Bright Stem

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Aug. 2015
they are lovely and exactly what i needed

TowelsRus Spa Days Luxury Hair Turban, Pink, Absorbent Towel, Lightweight and Cotton
Offered by towelsrus

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit too small, 12 Aug. 2015
a bit too small for all my hair

Your UCAS Personal Statement for Business, Economics, Finance, Management & Accounting: What to write if you want to get in
by Gwyn Day

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 26 Jan. 2015
I really enjoyed this book. Even though is more focused to business/economics kind of candidates, it did helped me a lot to phrase my ideas more clearly while writing my personal statement for my masters degree. I would recommend it.

Nutrient Wise Green Coffee Bean Extract
Nutrient Wise Green Coffee Bean Extract

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure yet, but Im definitely less hungry, 13 Jun. 2014
As I have been taking them only for a week now, im not sure i have lost weight yet, but i can definitely say that I am less hungry and eating less quantity than before without any weird side effects. I'll probably buy another bottle after this one, but we will see the results after a month!

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Secrets
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Secrets
by Danny Dover

5.0 out of 5 stars Usefull and easy to read SEO Book. Fun, as well., 8 Feb. 2012
I didn't finish reading the book yet, Iam half way through, but so far is really entertaining and useful. I really like the way Danny Dover explain things. There are lots of stuff i knew but i needed reminding, and lots of stuff i didn't know and found really usefull. I think is brilliant for anyone who is starting to do SEO as a serious job and a must have if you work in that industry. Helps out with SEO audits, identifying SEO problems and how to solve them. I personally found it easier to read and more entertaining than "The art of SEO", but it's true that if you read both, I think you'll have all the knowledge you'll ever need to become an SEO expert. I would recommend SEO Secrets to anyone interested in this industry.

He completely got me with "URL's should be like Danny DeVito: short, relevant and easy to remember" and "Java is to javascript what Car is to carpet". It's really good to be "studying" and suddenly find this kind of stuff to make you chuckle