Profile for Snooshie > Reviews

Content by Snooshie

Snooshie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be effective but I now have a rash ..., 29 Feb. 2016
Seems to be effective but I now have a rash where I used it and the skin is peeling and dry.

I don't know if this is an improvement on the acne....

York 6kg Vinyl Kettlebell
York 6kg Vinyl Kettlebell

2.0 out of 5 stars Additionally my boyfriend has taped it up and it looks like it will hold, 2 Sept. 2015
Arrived broken. Seam in the handle had come apart and the insides were spilling out. Couldn't be bothered sending it back as it would cost a few pound to post and wasn't that expensive. Additionally my boyfriend has taped it up and it looks like it will hold.

Overall a decent kettlebell.though quite big, The handle is a good size for swings.

Rating is mainly for the broken seam.

Command Mini Hooks with Command Strips (17006)
Command Mini Hooks with Command Strips (17006)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these. We live in a rented flat and ..., 16 Nov. 2014
Love these.

We live in a rented flat and can't put any nails or hooks on the walls. These are perfect and come off with no marks if you're patient about it!

Staedtler 313 WP8 Lumocolor Universal Permanent Superfine Pens - Assorted Colours
Offered by All4MyOffice

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Nov. 2014
I am writing on everything all the time with these.

Skinneeez Skinneeez Mouse with Catnip
Skinneeez Skinneeez Mouse with Catnip
Offered by Vitamin Chaps

5.0 out of 5 stars Her opinion is all that matters, 16 Nov. 2014
And she (The Cat) loves it. We've tied it to a string and she'd chase it for hours if my arm didn't get tired.

Taylor of Old Bond Street 150g Sandalwood Shaving Cream Bowl
Taylor of Old Bond Street 150g Sandalwood Shaving Cream Bowl

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for my Dad, 22 Jun. 2013
My Dad loves this and I always get him some for Christmas and his birthday!

It's a really nice product that smells fantastic, I highly recommend it for the person in your life who shaves their face!

Lumberjack Beard Fancy Dress Grey
Lumberjack Beard Fancy Dress Grey
Offered by Special Days & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect beard, 22 Jun. 2013
Was perfect for my 'Freudian Slip' costume and got plenty of laughs. I had to trim it a bit so it didn't hand down to my neck. Worth the money!

3.0 out of 5 stars i like it but it's so delicate!, 22 Jun. 2013
I keep trying to knit a scarf with this and it keeps breaking in me! I'm considering just giving up and giving it the cat!

Indesit Indesit Steam Cleaner C00286477
Indesit Indesit Steam Cleaner C00286477

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent but not as powerful as I'd hoped., 22 Jun. 2013
Nowhere near as powerful as I was hoping but given the price I guess that should be expected.

It's a decent size and you don't have to refill too often which is nice. The power is ok but I've been using it to try and get stains out of the carpets from our last tenants with no luck.

It did the curtains and the kitchen no bother though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand, 22 Jun. 2013
My old cable was battered and loose so I bought this replacement. I wasn't expecting much given the price but it has exceeded expectations so far. It's holding up well.

Was delivered quickly and has given me no trouble!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3