Profile for Hunter > Reviews

Content by Hunter

Hunter

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
ESYNiC 2 Way HDMI Splitter Amplifier Switch-1 input 2 output Switcher Support 3D Full HD 1080P HDTV
Offered by eSynic

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty annoying, but it was less than, 28 April 2016
Today is my first day of using the splitter. I have the hdmi from my pc graphics card going to the input on the splitter. the first output goes to a 55" Sansung TV, the second goes to a 24" LED monitor. The first thing I noticed was that the tv image lags slightly behind the monitor, which means the audio/lips are slightly out of sync. Also noticed the odd glitch on the TV every now and again.

Pretty annoying, but it was less than £11

Renaissance Prince Boys 4 Piece Costume Large
Renaissance Prince Boys 4 Piece Costume Large
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars This was perfect for him for a single day use, 16 April 2016
My little boy needed an outfit for a Romeo and Juliet themed day at school. This was perfect for him for a single day use. The only one thing I'd say is that it looks darker in the picture. It the right light the Crimson looks pinkish.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth the hassle!, 4 Nov. 2015
Very good for the price, although it does look like a copy if I'm honest. It looks that a small pic has been enlarged and list quality.

Also fitting it took a while, it's pretty fiddly. You need to make sure that the front cover is off before you stick it to the wall. As if you do it afterwards it comes off the wall too.

All in all winner though, my son loves it!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Plain Bright Green Light Switch Sticker vinyl skin cover decal
Plain Bright Green Light Switch Sticker vinyl skin cover decal

1.0 out of 5 stars £2.49 for a sticker that is too big!!!, 4 Nov. 2015
I thought £2.49 was abut steep for a sticker, but given the lack of having to cut it to size I thought 'why not!'. Shame it doesn't fit any of the light switches! It overhangs and i have to keep trying to press it back down. As you're going to have to cut it, you may as well buy sticky backed plastic
Comment Comment | Permalink

eps1.9_zer0-daY.avi
eps1.9_zer0-daY.avi
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't delay, watch it today!, 19 Oct. 2015
Absolutely loved it! Now I feel a bit gutted that it's over and I need to find the next thing to watch.

Belkin F8T065BF USB 4.0 Bluetooth Adapter - Grey
Belkin F8T065BF USB 4.0 Bluetooth Adapter - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this to replace a crappy built in bluetooth transceiver on my motherboard, 5 Oct. 2015
I bought this to replace a crappy built in bluetooth transceiver on my motherboard. All of 'disconnecting' issues that I had disappeared as soon as this was plugged in and setup.

Definitely a worthwhile purchase!

Divergent
Divergent
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars an entertaining couple of hours, 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Divergent (Amazon Video)
Worth watching for sure

Transcend 16 GB DrivePro 200 Car Video Recorder with Built-In Wi-Fi
Transcend 16 GB DrivePro 200 Car Video Recorder with Built-In Wi-Fi

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money and buy something else., 29 Nov. 2014
I do a fair amount of driving each week, probably somewhere in the region of 6-700 miles. So with that I thought that it may be a good idea to get a car cam as an extra pair of eyes......a virtual wingman.

Anyway, I looked around several site and read their reviews.....then I turned to youtube to look at a few more.

This cam 'seemed' to come out pretty well.....or so I thought.

Basically it's ok as long as I am stationary....it's nice and clear then. However, the second you start to move it all goes wrong. If you're ever in a position where you need a number plate or in fact any information from this video, then you are right out of luck.

I'd go as far as to say it's no better than the cheap ones my mates have bought........and it's massive.

Also, I find it very annoying that it have no battery other than the one that powers the cmos.

Pilates-Mad Core-Fitness Mat - Black
Pilates-Mad Core-Fitness Mat - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Nah, 10 Aug. 2014
Too soft and it stretches when you're on it. Also, i was using this on a marble floor in a hotel, i stood on the mate and off it went. I felt like ali baba on a friggin flying carpet!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2014 4:37 AM BST