Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Clean Cut (Anna Travis series Book 3)
Clean Cut (Anna Travis series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars "Can't Put It Down", 3 May 2014
This is a ''Can't put it down'' bookshelf or!..Clean Cut has a great plot with well defined characters who are all completely believable, I found it to be a most enjoyable read and a typical La Plante offering.
I can safely recommend this book to anybody who enjoys good crime thrillers!.

ALEX FERGUSON My Autobiography
ALEX FERGUSON My Autobiography

4.0 out of 5 stars ''FERGIE'', 11 Dec. 2013
A great read and most informative. He takes us through the hard times and the good of his career. It is full of fascinating facts and figures about the many world class footballers he brought to the club. He makes no attempt to blow his own horn although he of all people could be forgiven. A fascinating book for football fans in general but an essential read for MANU supporters.

Shostakovich: Symphony No. 8
Shostakovich: Symphony No. 8

1.0 out of 5 stars Belongs in every collection, 11 Dec. 2013
I enjoyed this very much, it is one of my favorite Shostakovich symphonies of which I have several recordings, this one belongs among the very best. The performance is Excellent and the recording top classifications.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2014 3:48 PM BST

iZKA® - Google Nexus 10 Micro D Hdmi Cable Gold Connectors - 1080p Full HD - Type D to Type A, 1.4V For Google Nexus 10 Tablet (2012)

5.0 out of 5 stars My experience with the Google Nexus 10 Micro D Hdmi Cable, 13 Sept. 2013
This is a good product and sells at a great price, when allied to fast delivery it makes it a really great bargain. I have been using this product for a few weeks now and the cable works a treat on my Nexus10, with excellent picture and sound. Having read the revieiws, I was a bit concerned about the length of this cable, which some people had suggested was too short. I needn't have worried, because fortunately one of the Hdmi input sockets is located on the side of my TV set thus ensuring it was quite long enough to do the job without having to sit on top of my TV set. I have no reservations whatever about this product and to anyone with a Nexus10 I say Buy it.