Profile for D. Aitken > Reviews

Content by D. Aitken

D. Aitken (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Christmas Duets for Descant (Soprano) and Treble (Alto) Recorders: 21 Traditional Christmas Carols arranged for equal descant and treble recorder players of intermediate standard. All in easy keys.
by Amanda Oosthuizen

Black Silicone Rubber Watch Strap Band Deployment Buckle Waterproof 18mm
Black Silicone Rubber Watch Strap Band Deployment Buckle Waterproof 18mm
Offered by Magic Box Coming

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Nov. 2015
does the job, very cheap and quick delivery.

REICH 612-1914401A16 Twin Submersible Pump, 19 Liter
REICH 612-1914401A16 Twin Submersible Pump, 19 Liter
Offered by Parts in Motion

5.0 out of 5 stars This was very reasonably priced and came quickly and fitted it myself easily. It has worked very well for a year ..., 15 Nov. 2015
Our motorhome pump packed up and the place we went for a repair did not have any but told us what we needed. This was very reasonably priced and came quickly and fitted it myself easily. It has worked very well for a year now and no problems.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use to keep in touch while cycling with ..., 15 Nov. 2015
They do what is claimed, effectively. Easy to use to keep in touch while cycling with my wife. We are finding more uses as we go along. The battery last well. The range is more than adequate for our needs

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Nov. 2015
Cheap and cheerful. The only quibble is they take a smaller fuse than I have which was unexpected.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is if anything better than the rear carrier that came with the bike, 15 Nov. 2015
Bought to attach a box to carry our dog while cycling. Adaptable enough to fit on the front of our 20 inch electric bikes. This is if anything better than the rear carrier that came with the bike.

CARCHET® Car Motorcycle Truck Cigarette Lighter Power Plug Socket 12V
CARCHET® Car Motorcycle Truck Cigarette Lighter Power Plug Socket 12V
Offered by cmltzoneuk

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful in our motorhome, 15 Nov. 2015
This works very well, charging our phones etc quickly and conveniently. very useful in our motorhome.

GoldPower 300W DC 12V AC 110V/220V/230V/240V Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter USB Free Shipping
Offered by Gold Power

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with it, 15 Nov. 2015
Fitted it in our motorhome to charge electric bike batteries when not on mains electricity. It does this well and will do a variety of things for us. very happy with it. The only thing to say against is irrelevant - it cost more to fit than to buy.

SanDisk Ultra Android 32 GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card and SD Adapter upto 80 Mbps - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars What is there to say. It works. It ..., 15 Nov. 2015
What is there to say. It works. It came quickly. It was a very reasonable price. What more can you ask?

SPA Bath Shower Body Scrubber Bristle Brush with Palm Strap
SPA Bath Shower Body Scrubber Bristle Brush with Palm Strap
Offered by Well-Goal

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits the hand nicely and I am now very pleased, 15 Nov. 2015
My first impression was "It is small". However in use this has proved to be a positive. It fits the hand nicely and I am now very pleased. I had spent months waiting to see one in my local shops to replace my old very worn one. Will stick to Amazon from now on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6