Profile for Ms. J. L. Piling > Reviews

Content by Ms. J. L. Piling

Ms. J. L. Piling "Jess" (Jess)

Timex Womens 28 Swarovski Crystal Silver Bracelet Watch - T2M844PF
Timex Womens 28 Swarovski Crystal Silver Bracelet Watch - T2M844PF

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the picture - very nice, 10 Jan. 2010
Bought this item for less £20. Very good value. Good Solid Watch with links that you can take out yourself. I have taken all the links out possible and it fits nicely and I would say I have "average sized" wrists. So if you have very slim/petite wrists this might be a bit too loose. Overall just what I wanted. Very happy!

Ornami SE161 Silver Celtic Knot Earrings
Ornami SE161 Silver Celtic Knot Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good item for very good price, 29 July 2008
I am really happy with this product. Even at full price this is a bargain! They are pretty and sturdy earrings. The picture does not do them justice. I would suggest buying the matching necklace (which is also very good), which I did, as they make a really nice gift for someone at a good price.

Ornami SP161 Ladies' Celtic Knot Drop Pendant with 46 cm Silver Curb Chain
Ornami SP161 Ladies' Celtic Knot Drop Pendant with 46 cm Silver Curb Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good item for very good price, 29 July 2008
I am really happy with this product. Even at full price this is a bargain! It is a quality, sturdy pendant with a decent chain. I would suggest buying the matching earings, which I did, as they make a really nice gift for someone at a good price.

WHITE ICE Sterling Silver DB073A Womens Diamond Heart & Key 7" Bracelet
WHITE ICE Sterling Silver DB073A Womens Diamond Heart & Key 7" Bracelet

2.0 out of 5 stars Good box - shame about the bracelet!, 9 July 2008
Was really impressed with the packaging when this arrived. It came in a really sturdy pale brown box, so I thought it was going to be a quality product. However, the bracelet is cheap looking, thin, far too light and I would say is something suitable for a teenager. I purchased this at a discount price, so can't be too dissapointed but it is worth no where near it's RRP. Unless you buy this for around £20, I really wouldn't bother as you will be dissapointed!