Profile for mommymoo > Reviews

Micro Scalextric Street Mayhem Set
Micro Scalextric Street Mayhem Set

5.0 out of 5 stars mommymoo, 28 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Micro Scalextric Street Mayhem Set
This was a presant for my sons 6th birthday, he was thrilled with it especially as it came with 3 cars!! He is able to drive the cars easly(un like me!). The cars drive really fast and some times do come off the track but he doesn't seem to mind, daddy was also happy with the product both sat playing and laughing for hours. :O)

Bakugan Bakucase (Colours May Vary)
Bakugan Bakucase (Colours May Vary)

4.0 out of 5 stars mommymoo, 28 Nov. 2010
I have bought this as a stocking filler for my son, obviously he hasn't played with it yet but it seems sturdy/strong enough. I didn't realise it included a bakugan as well so was really pleased about that, wasn't as big as I expected but still it does the job, has lots of little compartments to keep/sort all he's bakugans in and we got a blue one which I know my son will be thrilled with. :o)

Fun Snaps - 10 packs supplied
Fun Snaps - 10 packs supplied
Offered by Top Deals 4 You - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun for boys and girls - I used them as party bag fillers!, 28 Nov. 2010
I was having a party for my 6 year old son, I didn't want to spend a small fortune on plastic party bag fillers that normally just end up in the bin after a few minutes. I know how much my son loves snaps and thought they would make a fun filler. They went down a storm with all the children especially those who hadn't seen them before!! Delivery arrived as expected and in good condition. Excellect buy. :o)

LEGO Games 3846 UFO Attack
LEGO Games 3846 UFO Attack
Offered by dlx-living

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, quick and easy to play an excellent buy!, 28 Nov. 2010
This review is from: LEGO Games 3846 UFO Attack (Toy)
I bought this for my sons 6th birthday as a gift from he's baby brother. My son loves lego but we had never played a 'lego game' before. We had lots of fun, daddy built the game while I read out the rules which my little lad followed easily, once you've learnt how to win the game its quick and easy to play. You can also change the rules of the game to make up your own game,the leaflet gives you a couple of ideas. After playing I will definately be buying some more games for christmas. Fun for all the family, excellent delivery, excellent product - happy customer :o)