Profile for Gemma > Reviews

Content by Gemma

Gemma

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
In Ear Headphones, COULAX Bluetooth Headphones Earphones Wireless Sport Stereo Earbuds (Lightweight, Sweatproof, Noise Cancelling, V4.1, APT-X/Mic, 6-Hour Play Time)
Offered by COULAX Direct

Mars Protein Bar (Pack of 18 bars)
Mars Protein Bar (Pack of 18 bars)

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't find a better price on the internet, 4 Feb. 2017
I have these on subscribe and save via Amazon. You can't find a better price on the internet, let alone in the shops.
The macros in these bars are superior to most other protein bars. They don't taste as good as an original Mars bar because they're not loaded with sugar and do have a slight gritty taste. BUT, they are in my humble opinion pretty amazing. My other favourite protein bars are Grenade, Oh Yeah and the Quest strawberry and white chocolate. But this is my bar of choice. I've tried a lot of protein bars so I speak from experience...

Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy Diet Supplement, 270 g - Lemon Lime
Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy Diet Supplement, 270 g - Lemon Lime

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious ..., 3 Feb. 2017
I think it's fair to say I'm actually addicted to this stuff in the Lemon & Lime flavour. I use 3 scoops pre workout for a 150g caffeine boost and as I do fasted cardio, I know that the BCAA's are protecting my muscle mass. I could easily drink this any time of the day... delicious blended up with crushed ice!

iPhone 6S Plus Glitzer Case,iPhone 6S Plus Transparent Cover,iPhone 6S Plus Liquid Case,iPhone 6S Plus Hard Plastic Case,Case for iPhone 6S Plus with 5.5 inch Screen,Cool 3D Crystal Clear Dual Layer Protective Cases Red Wine Glass Design Bling Flowing Lquid Wasser Fruit Back Cover Shell for Apple iPhone 6S/6 Plus 5.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Nov. 2016
Absolutely love my new case! Ive had so many compliments :)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Simple Spotless Skin Spotless Deep Cleansing Pads 60 Pieces
Simple Spotless Skin Spotless Deep Cleansing Pads 60 Pieces
Offered by On Line For U

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up!, 18 April 2016
Not usually one to bother reviewing items, but I felt these deserved one. They are just perfect for my skin. I have an oily T zone that is also prone to dryness - but also sensitive, dry skin elsewhere on my face. I get the odd deep painful spot, occasional zits depending on the time of the month & black heads over my nose. Just a few days using these twice a day after my usual facial wash & my skin is sparkling & so much fresher & clearer. I'm delighted with the pads. The fact they're pre loaded is also great. Totally recommend these! More so than my usual three step Clinique programme for £££ more money.

Crocs CB Star Wars Stormtrooper, Boys' Clogs, White (White/Black), 2 UK
Crocs CB Star Wars Stormtrooper, Boys' Clogs, White (White/Black), 2 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok.., 13 April 2016
Nice, but the size 2 for my son is very wide, despite his wide feet !

Crocs Lights Star Wars Xwing Unisex-Kids' Clogs - Multicolour, 10 Child UK (27-28 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 13 April 2016
These are fab . My son loves them , thank you

Julian Bowen Arabella King Size Bed
Julian Bowen Arabella King Size Bed
Offered by neatsales

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 6 April 2016
This is a true bargain. The bed was incredibly easy to assemble on my own ( 35 year old female loather of flat packs) with a small amount of help from my ten year daughter at the beginning - just to hold the bed sides steady whilst I screwed them in. It took me 90 minutes in total. The bed is sturdy & with no squeaks. The cream powder coat finish is attractive - a matt look rather than smooth & shiny. Would highly recommend.
Comment Comment | Permalink

SMJ TWSASK  - 1A Shaver Adaptor
SMJ TWSASK - 1A Shaver Adaptor
Offered by whiterose2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 5 April 2016
Doesn't work with uk tooth brush adapters. Keeps popping out. Do not buy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5