Profile for Chris R > Reviews

Content by Chris R

Chris R

Page: 1 | 2
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition (PS3)
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition (PS3)
Offered by eCheckout

5.0 out of 5 stars better than paying 40 quid, 23 May 2015
All good thanks, premium code worked :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Resources to clone, 18 Mar. 2015
Great value, saved me few £'s by giving me resources to clone.
I Recommend

Kingston Technology 32 GB Data Traveler USB Flash Drive with Metal Casing - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 18 Mar. 2015
Works lol

TP-LINK TL-WPA4220TKIT AV500 Powerline 300 M Wi-Fi Extender/Wi-Fi Booster/Hotspot with Two Ethernet Ports, Three Units Pack (Easy Configuration, Wi-Fi Clone for Smartphone/Tablets/Laptop)

Hugo Boss Bottled Eau de Toilette for Men - 200 ml
Hugo Boss Bottled Eau de Toilette for Men - 200 ml
Offered by Fragrance New York

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 of my favourites, 27 Feb. 2015
Love this smells great 1 of my favourites I definitely would recommend. Shame about the new price rise though.

Lacoste pour Homme by Lacoste Eau De Toilette Spray  100ml
Lacoste pour Homme by Lacoste Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 27 Feb. 2015
Smells ok but seems to fades away quite quickly. If you want a smell to stick around id personally recommend Hugo Boss edt

HOT PURPLE HARLEY QUINN AND SIGN Flip Top Lighter + Free Case Box +Free Shipping

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 21 Oct. 2013
Bought this for a gift for my girlfriend as she's mad about Harley Quinn.
It states "This is not a cheap paper sticker or dull engraved image. High quality lighter." Really ?? well I'm sorry but it is very very poor, its a crap image with clear hard plastic layered over it. I know £13.99 is not exactly alot well it is if you don't have it. Like I said image is poor the background is not pink its white which ruin's Harley's face coz that is also white and there's nothing to separate the background and Harley's face, Red dull, black dull DUDE the signature isn't even the bloody same as described on the picture. Extremely annoyed because I refuse to give this to my girlfriend as a gift, the only thing I can say good about is the box that's it!I will not be buying from you again and I do advise other people who are thinking about buying this Just don't save your money and look elsewhere. really wish I could upload a picture just to show how crap it is. Really wish I went else where!

Additional:Picture taken from a Sony Xperia U and in all honesty it looks a little better through the camera
[...]

Trans-X Security Quick Release Silver Skewer set
Trans-X Security Quick Release Silver Skewer set
Offered by bikes4life limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Only available in black at the moment, 9 Sept. 2013
But yet mine are silver lol I was kinda counting on them being black but never mind. Does the job however they are flawed I'm sure I could get them off without the tool. They act more of a deterrent but sometimes that's all you need.

Mill Grinder Aluminium Diamond Teeth Grinder Herb Grinder Rotary System
Mill Grinder Aluminium Diamond Teeth Grinder Herb Grinder Rotary System
Offered by DEAL-BOX

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 5 Sept. 2013
Nice well built metal grinder does exactly what it says on the tin (grind) would recommend to a friend. Little spade made me giggle.

BDBikes Bike or Bicycle Tool Bottom Bracket Remover Tool Universal
BDBikes Bike or Bicycle Tool Bottom Bracket Remover Tool Universal
Offered by Black Dog Bikes

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit, 3 Sept. 2013
Yea This tool doesn't fit my bike at all lol never mind not to disappointed tho as I'm sure it will come in useful at a later date on a different bike. only giving 3 stars and I think that's rather generous as I have been unable to use it yet.

Page: 1 | 2