Profile for Joel Santos > Reviews

Joel Santos

Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium
Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium

5.0 out of 5 stars WoW!, 22 Mar. 2014
As far as juicers go this is the bomb!
It totally rinses out as much juice as possible with the remaining pulp only moist to the touch.
Cleaning it can be a bit of a chore but the satisfaction makes it well worth it.
Purchased this at least 2 years ago an still working great.

Searching For Sugar Man [DVD]
Searching For Sugar Man [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rodriguez

5.0 out of 5 stars Legend, 22 Mar. 2014
Always a fan. I grew up with this mans poetry and voice and now knowing the truth about him only completes the legend that is Rodriguez...love you man.

Braun Silk-épil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 5 Attachments
Braun Silk-épil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 5 Attachments

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift for a partner., 22 Mar. 2014
Bought this for my fiancee's birthday...she loves it.
Easy store, unpack and clean. Battery life so far (8 months) has been decent.

Corsair Obsidian Series 750D ATX Full Tower Performance Windowed Computer Case - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 Mar. 2014
It's big but not massive. It's also got a slick, plain but premium look. Installation was comfortable and easy to keep tidy. Totally happy with this purchase.

ASUS 900 Mbps Dual Band Wireless N Router - Black
ASUS 900 Mbps Dual Band Wireless N Router - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad parental controls, 22 Mar. 2014
As far as easy goes...not really, I spent an entire weekend trying to work out how to get my diskstation to work with it. Range isn't amazing as I still pick up my netgear where ever i loose signal from the asus rt n66u...and it's only got 2 aerials 'sic'! And the real purpose was the parental controls they advertised, if my kid doesn't log off from skype or gaming, the connection continues indefinitely. So whats the point?
As far as fast goes ... I've not noticed any miracles.
In my opinion it's hardly worth what I paid for.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2015 11:04 PM BST

Dell U3011 Ultrasharp 30 inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor with Premier Color
Dell U3011 Ultrasharp 30 inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor with Premier Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell U3011 Ultrasharp 30 inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor, 24 Jan. 2012
It's pin sharp, it's large, it's bright, well finished and the colours are great.
Can I nit pick about anything? Only if I'm prepared double the purchase price.
But am I happy with this purchase...yes.